The Betrayal

Percy POV:

The next morning as we sat around the fire which had been burning all night long. I looked out at the beautiful sunset reminiscing the old days as I began to speak. I told him literally everything from when I from when I found out I was a demigod to fighting kronos in the Olympian throne room. I then went on to explain how I was kidnapped and put into the roman camp  up till just before the defeat of Gaea. I took a deep breath then continued

Flashback:

Leo shot a torrent of flames at Gaea sending her crashing to the ground Leo was blasted backwards along with his dragon. I would've thought Gaea would be back asleep but she managed to get back up even if she was in a weakened state she was still titan level strength. She started slaughtering demigods left and right. I felt something inside me snap as I watched her kill the people I considered my family.

Like a dam wall breaking I let all my emotions flow through me as I charged. My vision turned blood red and zeroed in on the primordial goddess. She paled a bit when she saw me charging and felt the power I had being fueled by rage. She took a wild slash at me in an attempt to cleave me in half but at the last second I dropped into a baseball slide and knocked her off of her feet. Unfortunately she was back on her feet and managed to stop the blade from going straight through her heart.

We fought back and fourth at a high speed neither of us landing any lethal blows until Gaea put to much power into one of her stabs and I yanked her blade from her grasp. Her blade went flying into the field and I pierced my sword right through her heart. Using her last breathe she cursed me so that anyone who had even a slither of doubt about my loyalty would betray me and that I would lose everything that mattered most to me.

These words worried me but I put them to the back of my head as Gaea slowly crumbled around my blade. Once she was gone everyone started cheering and killed off the last of the monster army with renewed vigour. Once all the monsters were gone we were teleported to the Olympian throne room where all the gods sat.

The demigods were all thanked and the people who played major parts give awards. I may have zoned out missed all of the awards. I came back to reality when Zeus boomed my name. I knelt down before the gods and Zeus offered me a place as a god on the Olympian council. I declined his offer and Zeus told me that if I made three wishes at least two had to be for my own gain.

I requested that give Hades and Hestia spots on the Olympian council. For my personal wishes I was forced to accept partial immortality. For my last wished I would be able to shift into a wolf.

That evening Olympus threw one of the biggest parties ever. I however was tired so I returned to my cabin and was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Time skip

I woke up late the next morning wondering why Annabeth hadn't woken me up for breakfast. She normally woke me up. I got up, showered, got dressed and was just in time for breakfast.

As I sat down for my breakfast of blue pancakes I could feel everyone glaring at me but just shrugged it off. Looking around the dinning pavilion I noticed that not one of the cabin councilors or any of the seven were at breakfast.

I asked someone who told me they were in the big house and to piss off. I ran to the big house and quietly snuck in when I heard shouting coming from the meeting room.

I peeked my head in the door and saw a pissed off Thalia and an even more pissed off Nico. I listened to what they were shouting about and worked out that the everyone there except Thalia and Nico wanted someone kicked out of camp. When Nico suddenly shouted something about not kicking one poor guy named Percy out of camp. I was confused as I'm pretty sure I'm the only Percy in camp. Then it all clicked they were talking about me. I recoiled in shock as they were calling me a traitor.

As I jumped back to try and leave I bumped into a wall making a loud crash. Jason and Frank were the first ones out and together they grabbed me. I felt something tighten around my neck and then my connection to the ocean weaken. Thalia and Nico tried to help but were tackled by the other councillors who put power jamming collars around there necks as well.

They were taken back into the meeting room while I was dragged down to the basement and roughly thrown into a cell. I groaned as I felt the metal bars dig into my back. Jason and Frank suddenly both kicked me. Jason called me a traitor and said that traitors don't make noise.

About half an hour later demigods came in blaming me for some ones death. They would take the knife that was nicely laid out on the table and carve the dead persons name into me. This went on for about an hour and it just kept getting worse as people I was friends with started coming in and doing the same. Then came Hazel the girl that was like a sister to me. She spent at least ten minutes carving Leo into my back in the most painful way possible.

The only thing keeping me sane right now was the fact that Nico and Thalia were still loyal to me and I wasn't sure where Chiron stood on the matter. This thought happened when my second last straw snapped. It was the most painful one.

Annabeth waltzed in casually and didn't even looking at me. She began explaining how the demigods were torturing me wrong as I was used to pain. She went on to explain how they should have used my fatal flaw against me. That would hurt me more. She proudly stated she was going to do just that.

5 boys I had never seen before walked into the room. One  came into the cage and held my head up as Annabeth started making out with the other 4 boys. The boy holding me must have wanted to join as he grabbed some chains and painfully chained me to my cell. He chained my head up so I had to watch. I felt my heart shatter as I watched my now ex-girlfriend make out with random strangers.

Annabeth then stopped and told the guys they should go some where more private. She walked into the cage and pulled a knuckle buster from her pocket. She punched me a couple of times then must of gotten bored as she punched me in the head and left me hanging there unconscious.

I must've only woken up a few hours later as I looked up and looked at Chiron he smiled at me with sadness and apologized for what had happened and what was about to happen. He put me onto his back and walked out the big house then though camp where everyone was gathering holding torches. They were slowly creating a semi circle behind Chiron. As we neared the border I saw Thalia and being brought out of the big house to watch.

Chiron dropped me off at the border and handed me a backpack. He hugged me one last time and said goodbye as he forced me from camp. With tears in his eyes I heard him say the words that would prevent me from ever returning.

I picked up my back pack and walked towards the ocean so I could heal as they had removed the power blocker. I was dead in my feet and barley able to walk anymore when I stumbled into the ocean I felt my wounds close and some of the deeper ones scar. I prayed to my dad and felt myself teleported to a hidden island where I would live in peace....or so I hoped.