Percy gets mildly irritated

Jeff POV

We got a visit this morning from our patrons. We had to discuss three new programs we wanted to introduce. Plus we wanted to know how Percy was doing. You see after the incident with Artemis we found out he was more powerful than we thought so Hades, Hestia and Poseidon were training him on the island.

He was in fact almost done and would be back tonight. Unfortunately that meant we would have to inform him of the prophecy.

On a happier note though all three programs were allowed and we would start tomorrow. The first was a pretty simple task. We would put spies all around the country including both camps and the hunters. Most of the mortals would be in the normal world running business, up rooting corruption and helping solve crimes big or small. We had gotten Tyson and Leo who visited every now and then (both were honorary members) to create communication devices we could use to communicate with our spies.

The second was an elite squad. Made to be able to do things and not get caught. They would be trained as jacks of all trades and could be anything from a bodyguard to an assassin so good they could commit mass murder and frame Winnie the Pooh for it.

Third were guards. They would be our main defense responsible for ensuring no one found us and fighting off enemies who did. They would try and keep the existents of our group a secret.

Most of our spies were already placed and just waiting to be given the signal. The elites and guards were undergoing a one month training course on the island.

The five squads were all extremely skilled in fighting by themselves as a squad and as an army. Every Friday we would have games where squads would team up or fight squad vs squad.

Tonight however we had a campfire to celebrate Percy's return.

Time skip
Percy POV

I was super exited. I was going home. The only thing I was dreading was the piles upon piles of paperwork I would have with the new programs.

Usually I would just ask Reyna when she wasn't teaching but she was helping out on the island as she couldn't teach the squads much more.

Those were tomorrows problems though tonight we would be having a campfire. For some reason though we had a meeting straight after the campfire.

When I arrived people were finishing off with dinner and heading toward campfire. The campfire was the most fun I and in week. I was in a really good mood as I headed to the meeting.

I became worried really quickly however when Thalia, Nico, Grover, Jeff, Cassandra and Bobby sitting around the table with somber expressions. I nervously took my seat. Jeff took a deep breathe then spoke:'' Percy there's another war coming involving the primordial council and there was a prophecy issued. I'm sorry Perce but your the main person prophecy.''

I fell out of my chair in shock and started shacking my head constantly muttering no. My mind being flooded with memories of everyone I lost in the other 2 wars. Thalia put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and helped me up back up.

It then though somehow became even worse when Nico informed me that the camp was issuing quests to find me so I could fight the war for them like the other times.

Now I went from shocked to completely pissed. First they betray me, then they torture me, then they banish me to be killed by monsters and now they had the audacity to think they could just say sorry and I would lead them in another war. They had a surprise coming if they thought that.

We headed to the arena where we dueled and trained for almost 3 hours. By the time we were done all of us were tired. We all headed off to bed after deciding to have a strategy meeting tomorrow morning.

I called my mom like I had been doing most nights just so she knew I was safe plus I wanted to talk to my four year old sister. Tonight however another voice answered:'' Percy I was wondering when you called you see I have your parents and little sister hostage. So how this is going to work is your gonna be here by tomorrow morning or I'll kill them starting with Sally. You will come alone or again I'll kill them. See you tomorrow seaweed brain''

With that Annabeth hung up...