~Pick Up Lines~ ~Fluff~

Shiro is a business man and Lance is working at serving in Cafe Altea

:))

Every morning Shiro would always go to the same coffee shop to get his early fix of coffee before work. Today though, he decided to spice it up a bit. His friend Matt has been going on about another cafe that's conveniently on his route to work called Cafe Altea. So that's where he went.

He entered the coffee shop and a little bell rang signaling his entrance. He walked up to the counter to check what's there to order.

"Welcome to Altea are you ready to order?"

Shiro looked up to see a young woman with long, curly silver hair smiling back at him.

"Just a black coffee please"

She nods.

"Lance we need one black coffee!!"

She shouted back to another young guy. Lance smiled and jokingly saluted to her.

"You got it!"

The woman turned back to him, picking up a cup.

"Your name?"

"Shiro"

After a minute or two, Shiro's order was finally served to him, this guy, known as Lance gave him a little smirk and winked at him before turning back to work on the next order.

Weird?

As Shiro walked out, he noticed something on the cup. He checked to see his name, but something extra which definitely does not look like the woman's writing above.

Shiro

-What a nice name, but I'd LOVE to call you mine <3

Shiro nearly choked on the bit of coffee left that he needed to swallow. His face heated up fairly quickly. Is this hot barista flirting with him? Shiro shook his head trying to ignore this.

He decided to come back everyday, and he found out that this guy called Lance has an infinite number of pick up lines.

'I value my breath so I wish you didn't take it away every time you walk by'

'You could call me Nemo because I'm never afraid to touch the butt ;)'

'I might as well call you Google cause you have everything I'm searching for!'

'Your clothes are making me uncomfortable please take them off ;))'
(That definitely made Shiro flustered)

'I'm an astronaut! And my next mission is to Uranus'

Okay fuck that's it.

The next day, Shiro walked in, the same order and everything seemed normal, Lance made his black coffee, adding something extra to the cup and handing it to Shiro. Shiro looked down at the writing and looked back up at Lance, he had a smug smile.

"Are your hands heavy? I can hold them for you"

And that's when Lance's tanned skin turned to the same color as a tomato. Shiro chuckled a bit, leaning forward a little.

"Don't come to the kitchen if you can't handle the heat Lancey"

Shiro smirked at the flustered Lance. Lance stayed speechless until his gaping mouth changed to a smirk. Lance leaned in a bit more.

"I may not be a genie, but I can make all your dreams come true"

Shiro leaned in a bit more.

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to pass you again?"

Lance leaned in a bit more.

"Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

Shiro leaned in more, they didn't take note that they were centimeters away from their noses touching.

"Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?"

"So y'all gonna fuck on the counter or?"

Lance and Shiro jumped apart with a fright, looking at another barista, she was younger, her hair was very short and she wore rounded glasses. She was smirking at them while the two were a blushing mess.

"N-NO!! PIDGE ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!"

Lance nearly screamed, his voice breaking while screeching that sentence. The girl laughed and turned back to do her work. The two boys looked at each other and then started laughing. Once they cooled down they looked at each other, a fond look in each other's eyes.

"Hey Lance, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go get dinner and maybe a movie?"

Lance gasped a bit but smiled.

"Oh fuck yeah!"

PICK UP LINES ARE SECRETLY MY WEAKNESS!!