Introduction:

Introduction:

   The Seeker femme flew through the air. Loving the skies welcoming embrace. She felt as though she could forget all her troubles and the war that was still looming on. She enjoyed her moments of freedom in the sky. She was happy.

    She flew to the right flipping and turning her engines purred happily, but in these times her happiness would soon come to an end. She dodged the oncoming purple eradicons. She had been warned not to go for a flight, but she had too. The eradicons would soon force her to land on an enormous ship named The Nemesis. It belonged to the decepticon leader Megatron. She shuddered at the name and flew up to get away from the Decepticons. They only flew after her skillfully.

   They would dare come after her a seeker? They soon surrounded her in an attempt to block all her ways of getting out. When she would fly up they followed. The same thing happened when she flew down.

    Megatron had been watching the aerial chase for a couple of minutes now. Amusement sparkled in his bright red optics. He continued to watch. Megatron couldn't help but feel as though he remembered this femme from somewhere....

     The Femme tried her best to break free, but it was proving to be rather difficult. They nudged her to the flight deck. Her engines roared with anger. The Eradicons didn't seem to care. When the flight deck came into sight they transformed around her as she transformed as well. They grabbed her arms hard and dragged her to their awaiting leader.

    Her Wings flicked with anger and agitation. She was literally forced out of the sky! As she was held in place by the Eradicons, Megatron looked her up and down. He came forward and smirked lifting her chin up so she was looking at him in the optics. This only made her growl more. His optics showed amusement as he watched his 'prize'.

    The seeker femme was beautiful. Her armor was all black with light blue and dark blue trim and designs going all over her. She was breathtaking, but the one thing that stood out to him was her autobot insignia on her right arm. He frowned at that. How could this seeker be with the autobots when he had all the seekers with him when the war started?

    Megatron shook the questioning thought away as he asked her her name, "What is your designation Femme?!" He more or less demanded rather than asked her. He heard no answer from the defiant seeker femme. He asked again more forcefully.

   She finally answered knowing he would force her eventually. "Its Nightfrost," She spat. The name definitely suited her. Megatron Stared at her while she stared back. Frost finally broke the silence by asking, "What're you going to do to me? Hmm? Are you going to kill me!?" Nightfrost asked angrily.

    Megatron snapped and held her cheek plating  in his servo before sternly replying, "Do not speak to me in that tone. You will not be killed because I find that you could be useful." She looked at him questioning how she is useful. She then growled at him and thrashed a bit.

   Megatron smirked. "There's no use in struggling." "At least I'll have tried to get away from here." She spat back. "Will you join the Decepticons willingly or will i have to make you?"

   She looked up at him. Hate burning in her optics. "I WILL NEVER join your Cause!" She yelled angrily. Megatron ignored her outburst and nodded to the Eradicons to take her to the brig in chains.

    They did as told managing to get her into the chains without dying. They turned and left her. Nightfrost continued to struggle and thrash around in the chains. Using all her strength to gt out, but she would never get out on her own. She soon hung her helm down in defeat. A small defeat, but a defeat nontheless. She would continue again the next day. She didn't belong to the decepticons.

She was and still is an autobot. Nothing would change that. 

Author's Note:

Hey so Transformers does not belong to me they belong to Hasbro. Hope you guys enjoy the story. Have a nice day/night.

-blackkitten1