Chapter Twelve:

Chapter Twelve:

Time: 5 days later.

 Starscream was hanging inside the cell in utter pain. He looked terrible and ghastly. There were slash marks all over his frame as well as scorch marks everywhere. His wings were hanging limply from his body. One of his optics were cracked as well as dimly lit. He hadn't had energon since he was put in the prison. The only thing that he was thinking about was his Sons and Nightfrost. He hoped that Jetfire and Jetstorm would stay away and not think about getting him out. He didn't know what he would do if they were to get hurt too. Starscream wouldn't be able to forgive himself, he knew that much. 

  Megatron's P.O.V 

Two more days and then I can finally be rid of that coward and finally have what's mine. Shockwave and Knockout have been hard at work getting rid of those pesky memories with Starscream out of my spark-mates helm. It should be fairly easy if they do it right. 

  I thought about this as I walked down the hall to where the prisoner was. I laugh when I look at him, he's pathetic and weak. I see him look up painfully I could tell he was in agony, but he deserved all that was coming to him. I warned him that I would kill him if he so much as even came near my nightfrost. He didn't listen. Oh he didn't listen..that was his mistake...no That was one of his many mistakes. Its a wonder he was even sparked to rule. He's no ruler. He's nothing but a snobby noble. 

   I stare at him as I thought over how he first arrived to the decepticons and how he moved up into being my second-in-command. 

Flash-back.

I remember it well. It took forever for him to fit in. All he could think of was trying to protect his people and his brothers...he wasn't a coward or a traitor then. 

General Narration. 

Starscream was with his brothers as they walked around the base in Kaon. The Other decepticons looked at them with a hatefull look. Starscream whispered to his brothers, "just ignore them." They nodded but Skywarp wasn't having it he hated that they were being watched. 

Skywarp then asked, "Do you think Nightfrost is here?" 

Scream answered, "i'm not sure....but i can only hope..."

ThunderCracker then looked to both of them, "Wherever she is just hope that she's safe alright?"

They nodded. 

The trine of seekers continued to walk around the ship. Starscream was the commander of the fleet of fliers...(forgive me if the title is wrong...) He was heading there to see the other fliers. 

They finally got over there as they entered there were conversations all around the noise could almost be heard from the throne room which was just two halls over.

Starscream looked at them. "Fall in!" 

They looked at him and then went back to talking.

Scream blinked and looked at his brothers. They frowned not sure what to say or do. So, Starscream looked for something then thought of something. They looked again, "Is that a femme?" "Sure is an ugly one." The soldiers laughed.

Scream then shouted, "ENOUGH! No, I am not a femme I am a mech. Now fall into line." They looked at him funny but did as he asked. He looked them over when a soldier asked, "Where's Air Commander Dreadwing?"