Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten: 

    General Narration Recap: 

          Nightfrost has just gotten away from MECH, she was on the run from MECH who don't seem to want to give up the chase. Starscream found her along with the help of his sons Jetfire and Jetstorm, not to mention Starscream kissed nightfrost. Now that a missile came out of nowhere hitting Nightfrost what are they going to do? Will she survive? Will this be the end to Nightfrost as we know it...stick around and find out. 

     Present Day General Narration: 

     Starscream couldn't believe it as he knelt down by Nightfrost supporting her head. "Stay with me Nightfrost...please." Nightfrost looked at him smiling just a little bit.."Starscream...." Jetfire and Jetstorm came around the corner creating whirlwinds of air and fire to keep the MECH soldiers back.

   Nightfrost's spark energy was fading fast. Something had to be done in order for her to survive. Starscream did the only thing he could, he called for a ground bridge back to the Nemesis. His original plan was to get Nightfrost and run away with her, but like Frosty said, Megatron could track her. Once they were gone the twins came over picking up her damaged limb and looked to their father. 

   "What are we gonna do...?" Fire asked. "The only thing we can do; take her back to the Nemesis and have Knockout see to her wounds." 

Storm Started in, "But dad...You kissed her...Megatron will probably know with the bond he shares with Nightfrost..he'll...he'll kill you. maybe even worse." 

   Starscream looked at his sons, " Right now the only thing that matters is getting her to the Nemesis. Alright boys?" They nodded. Starscream picked her up carefully waiting for the groundbridge to show up. when it did they went through.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

     To say most of the decepticons were worried was an understatement. Megatron had sent out laserbeak when Starscream went out to look for Nightfrost. Megatron didn't trust that grey seeker and when he got the footage from Laserbeak when he saw the footage he went into a jealous and furious rage. He grabbed any of the vehicons on his left or right and threw them everywhere. Most of the decepticons gawked at the action done by starscream while others silently applauded from the background. 

    Starscream quickly carried Nightfrost to the Med-bay. His sons behind him with her arm that was missing. 

   They finally got to the med-bay where knockout was waiting with his tools already laid out. He quickly went over to the side of the berth where Starscream had put Nightfrost on the berth backing away. 

"Starscream...you might want to get off the warship and flee for a few days. Megatron's going to kill you." Knockout had said while he sedated Frosty. Starscream looked at Knockout. "I can't leave her, I can't leave her with him. Who knows what he'll do to her when he gets his servos on her.." 

Knockout looked at Starscream, "Starscream he won't hurt her as much as he'll kill you and he will kill you, you need to get out of here." He said again. Starscream  stubbornly, "I'm not leaving her again, I will never leave her again." 

Knockout sighed, "Just be careful..." He said as he began working on Frosty. 

Starscream nodded. "it'll take a while air commadant."

"alright Doctor." He then corraled his boys out of the room. 

"Will she be being alright?" Fire asked. "I....i don't know...all we cand do is hope that she'll be alright."