Chapter Eight:

Chapter Eight:

Authors note: it was very cruel of me to leave you guys with a cliff-hanger...i'm sorry. :/ but anyway without further ado...here it is chapter eight...finally!!

                                                                General Narration:

        The Nightsky was dark the stars twinkling brightly as the moving vehicle hit a bump on the road jumbling the Recharging cargo in the large Truck..(you know those huge trucks with the tarp sides?). They had been moving to their base of operations for a while now. The Soldiers had just been walking through the forest before wouldn't you know it...they see one of those Cybertronians. They had then taken it down bagging and tagging it while loading it up into the truck.

     That's where they are now. moving along the deserts fast.

     They then arrived where they began unloading the cybertronian chaining it down to the floor with unbreakable metal. The soldiers looked at each other and nodded leaving until the cybertronian woke up.

     The Cybertronian that has been captured by these people is Nightfrost. She was slumped forward balancing on her knees where they had chained her. She had chains around wrists and waist to keep her from attacking them.

      A couple of hours later she began to wake up. Her CPU sent out warnings of every kind. ~Low fuel!~ ~Damage to Right wing!~ ~Damage to inner Circutry!~ She groaned waking up. As soon as her optics opened she looked around the room panicking while she tried to move, but couldn't. That made her more fearful.

    She made nervous clicks and whirs as she tried to break the chains then she stopped and something clicked. She could freeze the chains and get out. YES! That could work....,but how would she get out of the building that was the question.

   She decided to put her idea into motion. Frosty began to break the chains with ice. When she tried several prods came out and jabbed her electrocuting her all at once. She screamed and slumped over where she was breathing heavily trying to catch her breath from screaming.

     When she did look back up there was a small...well compared to her small...human standing before her with a smirk plastered on his face. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He had said.

     She snarled, "Who are you?!" His smirk grew more as he said his name, "I am Cylas." Her optics widened as she looked over the chains. "What're you playing at? Are you going to dissect me like you did to so many others of my kind?" She asked with a hint of fear and bravey.

    "Why would I do that? Yes, I wish to run tests on you...just not the tests you're thinking of...you're made of the elements ice/water. you're more different than the rest of your kind. You're more interesting." He said to her.

   Frosty didn't buy into it. How could she be more interesting than the rest of her kind? She didn't know and she hated the way that human was looking at her. She tried moving again and she was shocked again. "Do you really have to do that?!" The prods came back out and shocked her again when she yelled at him.

   Cylas laughed evily at her. "Oh you shouldn't do that..." Before he could even speak she growled and flicked her wrist sending ice flying at him. He dodged out of the way. "A fiesty one...Excellent." He muttered as something injected her with more numing drugs.

    She began to get sluggish and began to droop down. Her vision got clouded and she began to see things that weren't there. She whimpered softly and flinched at some of the things that weren't there.