Chapter 5

"Wait here" Hagrid spoke as he walks inside while I look down at the letter, I bite my lip as I open the letter.

Dear Pandora,

I am sorry little bird, if you are reading this letter then something happened. Since you came to America  and we learned of you we have been trying to find who dropped you off at Stark's front door, you know who your real parents are and I wish I would have told them but I was not sure if it was safe. I prayed that Death Eaters wouldn't come for you, but if they have and I have given you this letter then they know who you are. Give this letter to Albus Dumbledore, tell him your name and the other paper is what I got from the Goblins they day we found out who your parents were. Be safe, your dad will be protected and told when the portkey works so do not worry.

Violet

I felt a tear run down my cheek, 'Violet' I thought as I looked up to see Hagrid come out with a man who had a white beard. "Good Evening, I am Albus Dumbledore and my friend said you needed me" he spoke, "yes I was sent here by Violet...something has happened" I told him and he nods, "follow me" he said as I followed.

I follow him to his office as I sat down, "She has told me she will be sending someone but she never said who" he said while I look at him, "my name is Pandora" I told him as I hand him the letter. I watched his expression turn to shock as he looked up at me, "your parents were heartbroken when you were kidnapped, you have siblings you know" he said.

"I know...Violet didn't find out about me until I was 4 and we never knew how I came to America" I told him, "do you want to meet them?" he asked as I look at him, "yes...I always wanted to meet them" I told him with a smile. "They are in the hall, everything has been tense so this will be a happy thing for them" he said as I smile while I follow him out of his office.