Chapter 3

Tony's point of view

Arriving at Stark tower, I frown not noticing Loki around and seeing the sky open with those monsters coming out. "Jarvis has Loki arrived?" I ask as I stopped seeing the septir on the ground, "yes sir..Loki disappeared with Mrs. Stark" I heard Jarvis say as I curse, "thank you Jarvis" I told him.

"Stark, is Loki there?" I heard Agent Romanoff speak, "negative, the septir is here but no Loki" I told her while rubbing my head. "We need to close to portal" she said, "I am on it" I told her as I put on my suit and grabbed the septir. After closing the portal, I meet with the team as everyone was confused. "Stark, is Loki been found?" Fury asked entering the building, "no Fury, Thor where would he go?" I ask.

"Man of iron I am not sure, something must of happened for him to change his mind" Thor told the team, 'Lily what happened' I thought hoping she was safe and hoping to keep her a secret from Fury and hope Pepper doesn't kill me for letting her be kidnapped.

Pandora's point of view

Waking up I look around at the room, I sit up slowly and get up as I walked towards the window and looked out. 'Water' I thought seeing the ocean, "your awake" I heard as I turn to see Loki, "where are we?" I ask, "on an island hidden from Asgard" he said. I saw him motion to follow him as I did, I sat down on the couch with my legs crossed.

"Why am I here?" I ask him as he looks at me, "when we touched your magic broke the spell I was in, long story short I was stupid and tried to be king. I fell and I got saved, he filled my head with many things. I couldn't fight him so he gotten control, I knew right away what you are to me so I left" he told me.

"I heard you say soulmate, what does that mean?" I ask, "you were born to be my wife" he told me, "Why did you want to be king?" I ask  and he then explained to me of how he grew up. "Odin is an idiot, he should have told you when you could understand" I said while I saw him look pained, I get up as I move close and hug him.

I knew now that I couldn't say no, it would be cruel to both of us. "I will give you a chance" he said while I felt him kiss my head and hold me close. "Thank you" I heard him speak as I smile, its been an hour since we talked and Loki disappeared. I looked at my phone and sigh, 'I am safe...I love you dad' I texted him before putting my phone of the side table.