Chapter 20

"Pandora you returned" I heard her mother say as I smile, "Hi mom," I said while I saw my father talking with Professor Dumbledore. "Who is this?" she asked while I smile, "this is my daughter Amara," I told her as I saw her look a bit shocked before looking at Amara, "she is beautiful sweetie," she said while I smile. I follow them to the great hall where I saw my parents, "Pandora" I heard as I turn to look at Remus.

"Hi Remus," I said as he looked at Amara, "you had her?" he asked while I nod while letting him hold her. "She is really beautiful Pandora," he said while I smile, "thanks...her name is Amara Iris Stark," I told him as he hands her back, "congrats," he said before handing her back. I walk to my parents who look at the baby, "mother...father, this is Amara she is my daughter" I told them and explained I was pregnant when I was taken.

"She is beautiful Pandora," her mother said looking over at her, I look at my father who gives me a smile. "I am happy for you Pandora," he said while I smile, "I will be heading back to America for a while...I need to see my dad" I told them as they nod in understanding. "Just please visit us Pandora, I don't want to lose you," he said before I hug them both with my free arm. "I will do not worry, I love you guys" I told them as I spent the rest of the day with them before heading back with Amara.