CHAPTER 1 PART 3

*Sorry guys, for publishing this chapter late since recently I was busy with my studies.*
                          _____________

As we pushed open the door we saw a new blue locker kept beside the front wall. Seeing this Play ran and opened his locker in excitement.

Shocked by the sudden sight I searched for clue. Then I saw Gent walked beside it.
"Wow, Gent!" said Play "You're such a sugar daddy. You got us lockers and the guitar pick. Thank you my sugar daddy.", he kissing him like he's his savior.

After all this sarcasms got over. Gent came over and stood in front of me.
"There are more than 10 lockers. Let's share" he said.

"That's fine. Do you remember everybody's name?" I asked noticing each locker has our club member's name.

"Sure! I can" he replied "My name is Gent. Nice to meet you."
"My name is..."
"Padlom" he said pointing out my locker.
"Yes Padlom".

"Open it" he said.
I for show a smile while opening it. There lie a cute handy fan inside.
"I heard that you think it's hot in here. So I got you this fan. Hope you like it!".
I nodded while helding it out.  He shown me the other lockers with small gifts lying inside.

His act touched my heart. I loved his concern. I loved inspite of being rich he understands the people's feeling. He feel them....... treasure them...... without hurting them.....

"You got things for everyone".
"Of course" he said " Not only the locker is good for keeping stuffs it can also tell something about the owner the things keep in here".

"Padlom can I add you on Line? I'll invite you the club group chat".
"That won't be necessary. We're at different clubs".

"But we're in the same room".
"It's fine. I don't use the app often. I'm too lazy to type. I just record my voice dairy".
"Just give me the Line Id I will type".
"P-A-D...L-O-M....N-A-J-A" I stammered.
"Padlomnaja" he laughed.

"I came up with this when I was in middle School".
"No need for excuse. Mine is GENTZA".

This guy is Gent. He's almost got it except his Line Id is GENTZA. He must be rich. He seems to be the kindest and pays attention to details. How can he remember all the names of the people in our club? My sophomore year will be a mess.

"If you don't want a broken heart don't fall in love in the first place - anonymous" the professor said.
It was half pass eleven our period was still not over. I was in philosophy class since I loved the subject and today's topic was an interesting one.

"Miss if we think this way we don't have a chance to date" one of the student asked.
"What do you think Padlom?"
"No comment".

Since from childhood I am just afraid of love as I believe that it always makes people heartbroken.

" I think the writer has Philophobia". "What is it?".
" Fear of love" she replied " Fear of falling in love. Fear of being Love. The suffer can get into depression. Okay we can talk about phobia later".

"Padlom out of seven boys whom do you like?" Spoil asked while I sat there enjoying my lunch.
"None" I replied without lifting up my head from the plate.

"Seven guys and you don't like any of them?". I nodded.
"Anyone!". I again said a no to her.

Then she scrolled through phone showing me their candid pictures.
"You snapped that pic when they were not noticing you".

"Yes, I am good at this stuffs".
"You are too far. I told you to stop taking candid pic of the boy. I hope they next time see you and gets shocked. Stalker!".
At this she just rolled her eyes.

"Hey what about Pok. Do you like him. He helped you the other day while showing his muscles. Come on tell me yes or no I will help you" she asked while showing his pic to me.

"No!" I said, swaping away her hand.
"They're all mine then. O I got to go. See you later" she said and left me all alone.

"Hey Padlom. Please clean up after you are done". I heard a familiar voice while I was enjoying my lunch.
Next moment he came and sat in front of me. I raised my head to found Alan.

"What happened? You're frowning".
"Nothing" I said nodding.
"Even a fake smile can make you feel better" he said.

"Which Facebook page did you get it from?" I replied.
"Not Facebook page. This is a quote by psychologist. Aren't you studying psychology?".

"How do you know?" I said looking straight at him.
He smirked. Then he stood up.
"I leave you alone now. Try to smile" he said walking away. I started to remind my talks with Alan. How did he knew my stream when  I didn't mention it. I thought.

"Buttface" shouted Liftoil. He hugged me tightly and sat beside my side.
"What?" I said in annoyance.
"You have a Buttface" he said pouting.
"No, I have a pretty face".

"No, it's not pretty. Smile and you will look pretty. Give me a smile. Show your teeth. Come on" he said pulling my cheeks to make a smiley.
"Leave people will see us".
"No you smile. You look cute when you smile. Smile. Please".
Then I  just showed my teeth to him in response.

"Yes this is cute. Buttface is not cute. This is cute" he said.
We both laughed while hugging each other.

At the club room, I turned on my player to one of my favorite 90s song and started humming with the tune.

"Padlom, What song is it?" Gent shouted from other side of the room. "Shout to the sky by Jason Young" I shouted.
"It's a nice song." He said. I gave a smile to him.

As I was humming the song.
"Hey Big Tit's" Id said while coming towards my side. "Are you deaf. The music is too loud".
"At least I've never set foot at your club to bother you" I spat back.
"Not your feet. But your sound is bothering me" he said turning off my player. Then he walked away to the other side.

____________*____________*____________

I am really sorry for publishing this chapter after such a long time. I will try my best to publish more chapters as fast as possible.

Hope you all loved it. If so then please vote and comment.