CHAPTER 3 PART 1

"Id!" I freaked out.   "What's your shoe size? I'll buy a new pair" he said.  "37.." said Spoil.   "No need" I shouted threatening her.   "Padlom, let me help" said Liftoil kneeling down towards me.  "No! Neo" I said running out of the room.

I sat outside in a bench recalling about the incident. Anger grasped inside me as I thought about it.
"Your shoes have now two colors" said Liftoil sitting beside me. I stared in anger at his meaningless joke. To which he kept quiet. Then I turned to the opposite side.

"Hon! Don't look upset" said a cheesy voice. I looked up and saw Play. "Think of it as you're wearing a black pair of shoes".   "Not funny" I said in anger. To this he hesitated and said "I think you look better in black than white one". He gave a smile and went away.

I was again left alone with my thoughts.  "Tommorow will never come" sang Liftoil from the other side with his earphones on .  "Did I sound good?" he asked pouting. I left in annoyance without giving him an answer.

Walking back home with my headphones on. I felt someone was following me. So, I turned my back and saw Id. He then came to my side walking in the same pace as me. I just went to the other end of the street and glanced at him as he was walking but he ignored me. This made my anger level high as I walked beside him. Then he just went passed me in ignorance.

He didn't even said a sorry for his act I thought to myself and stood there kicking the floor in anger

He didn't even said a sorry for his act I thought to myself and stood there kicking the floor in anger. Then I just continued my walk towards home.

"Just because he knows Peter Crop Dyrendal it doesn't means anything. It may not be Neo" I said to Spoil while I was video chatting her. Spoil has not came to Uni at morning. Therefore I called her to know everything was ok.

"Let's throw a dart again tommorow. I put some dart next to your radio" she said.  "I don't think this is working out" I said.  "What are you talking about?" she asked.  "I've only received a teddy bear and nothing else. It may turn out to be nothing" I said.  "Padlom! but I still want to know".  "I don't. I'm turning in now. I'm tired" I said while switching it off.

I sat on my bed looking towards the board. As, tiredness stuck me, then I turned off my light and went to sleep.

"Do you like me?" I asked Jay (my highschool friend) while he was resting on my shoulder. He then got up looking at me in shock. "Hey, we're friends" he said. I looked at him as he answered.  "Did I just break your heart?" he said.  "Break your heart! Break your heart!" the sentence echoed in my ears.  "You dared to ask that question?" I shouted in anger. "You're a frigging douchebag! You've been doing all this nice things to let me on. Walk me home, send me stickers on Line every night. When you skipped it, you act like it was such a big deal. Do you do this to everyone one? Leading them on until they on, and tell them we're just friends. What kind of friend rests their head on your shoulder. This is what friends do! Asshole!" I said picking up my bag and hitting it on him. I caught his head and started banging it at the desk.