CHAPTER 2 PART 3

"Are we really going to do this" I said.
"Yes we are" she said. "I want to know which one. Please! do it I am begging you".

I and Spoil are in my room discussing about the plan to find out the culprit. She decided to investigate each one of the individually. So, she prepared a board in which each of their photo are stuck. I have to dart on the board, the photo in which the dart struck I have to investigate him first.

" I want to know. Do it for me" she said.   "Fine but can you remove Liftoil's picture from the board" I said.
"Why? Just do it. I just made Seven picture. Now throw the dart, now don't be picky? Ready do it". Then I thrown the dart on the board.

"Okay Liftoil" she said.   "I'm out". "Wait, calm down" she said pulling me.

"Wait I am throwing the dart again" she said throwing the dart. "Right in the chest. Let's start with Pok".   "How? Doesn't he have a girlfriend".
"It's ok! Guys these days have more than one girlfriend".

"Are you serious? He is a bad guy then" I said. "Let's just look into this and find out who it was. Than, we can figure out what to do".

Should I do or should I not. I thought to myself.

I was sitting beside the balcony of the Uni thinking about the matter. I thought if I should go with Spoil's idea or just drop it.

"Padlom" said a familiar voice. I came out of shock from the voice, looked above a saw Pok. "I'm sorry bumping into your shoulder the other day" he said.   "It's fine. It was an accident" I said.   "Where are you going? Playing ping pong".   "Yes" he said.

"Alone?" I asked.  "Yes I was going to go with my friend but he bailed".  "That sucks" I said.

"Join me". He quickly came and sat beside me with an pleading eye.  "How can we play. There's only one racket" I said.

At last I agreed, so we were at sports room playing table tennis

At last I agreed, so we were at sports room playing table tennis. Pok played really well. I was impressed by it.

"You're cool. My ex never did anything like this" he said.  "Your ex" I asked out of suspense.  "I bet you want to know why we broke up".   "No" I nodded hitting the ball at him. He caught the ball.

"But I want to tell you anyways. Here's the thing. I'm an idiot. I've been seeing her for a long time. I just found out last month that she already have a boyfriend. It sucks to be the other guy without knowing it" he said out of regret or I must say it's disappointment.

There was an unusual silence at that moment as I don't know how to comfort anyone. I just started feeling awkward. He noticed, and started hitting me the ball keeping aside his feelings.

"Do I look like an idiot?" he asked out of blue. "No. Everybody is an idiot when it comes to love" I said.

Then we continued playing.  "Pok! Have you given a teddy to your girlfriend?" I asked out of courage.
"Yes, I have. Every girl loves teddy".
"But I don't".