CHAPTER 3 PART 2

Next morning, when our class ended I shown Spoil about this mysterious fb profile "Lovesick Bear".  "He went through the trouble of signing up to pursue you. Let me see" she said snatching up my mobile.  "What are you doing?" I asked.  "I just accepted his friend request" she said while tapping on my mobile.

I snatched away my mobile from her. "It will help you with your investigation" she said.  "How will it help? A teady, shoes and fb. Now what?".  "How will you go on if you don't accept his request?" she said.

Than my phone buzzed and we saw a message "Study hard. From: Lovesick Bear".  "Let's like his message" said Spoil tapping the like button. Then I phone suddenly rang, I got startled to see a phone call from Lovesick Bear. "Shit, answer it, answer it" said Spoil while holding my phone in my ears.

"Say hello hello" she said.  "Hello" I said while calming down. No replies came. "How is it? I hear drumming" I said to Spoil while the call went on. "He must be a musician. Play!" she said.  "No, it's like a drum in a marching band".  "Put him on speaker so I can hear". So, I put it on speaker.

"Is it Neo? He may be attending the freshman camp, Or is it Alan practicing his mace, Or Pok competing on sports game. Listen" she said bringing her ears close. "He may just be walking past it" I said.

"Students please dress properly. Tuck your shirts in your pants" someone commanded from other line. Our ears came closer to hear further conversation. "Hu!" said the speaker. "Hello, who is this? Say something. Hello! Hello!" said Spoil when the call ended.

"Let's go to the club room. Hurry! Follow me!" she said picking up her bag and rushed out of the door. "Calm down!" I said while following her towards our club room.

As we entered the club room we saw some of them were already sited. "Help me think who doesn't tuck in their shirt" asked Spoil while moving towards our side. "Neo?" I said. "Gent as well" she said.

Then we saw Id entered while the shirt all tucked in. "Is it Id? I have never seen him tuck his shirt like this" said Spoil. "He's all tucked in, he wouldn't be scolded by the teacher" I said. "After he got told off, he tucked his shirt in". I looked at her.

"It can't be Alan" she said showing his poster in which he was all tucked in. We started investigating each one of their shirt and their was no suspects as all of their shirts were tucked in.

Then came Alan whose shirt was out. "Alan, why don't you tuck in your shirt?" asked Spoil. "I sat on chewing gum, so I hid it with shirt" he replied and went away.

Then we turned turned to Liftoil while he was eating noodles. "Liftoil, say Hu!" said Spoil as he looked at us. "Huh?" he said. "Not that. It's Hu! Hu! like you're in shock" she said. "Hu!" he said. "Nope" I said. "What's up with you guys? Are you crazy?" he said and went away.

"All of them are here! Call the Lovesick Bear now" she said. "Seriously" I said. "Yes, so we know once and for all who is it" she said while calling the number as we looked throughly the room to see their behavior.

Then Gent went out with his mobile. We followed him and saw he went towards his class. "Yes, so we know once and for all who is it. He's on to us. He hung up on me. That sucks" she said handing me the mobile.

I stood their thinking who might it be. "Hu!" I heard a voice from behind. I turned and saw Pok. "What did you just say?" I asked. "Nothing" he said. "You did". "What did I say?". "You startled and said 'hu!'" I said.

"I don't know. Anyone says something like that when they are startled" he said. "What made you startle?". Then a big fly flew in front of us and sat on his shoulder. He started trembling in fear. "Just get it away Padlom. Help!".

"You want me to spray it with a water gun" I said while I shooed it away from his shirt. "It's gone". "You're braver than me. Thanks" he said. "No need! I'd be scared too if it flies towards me" I said.

Then came Neo towards us. "Padlom! Please come with me" he said holding my hand and dragged me outside. Then he bought two popsickle and sat on the bench. I took a sit beside him.

"What happened? Is something bothering you?" I asked in concern. "Yes, I've something on my mind" he said. "Padlom! Do you want to lick my popsickle?" he said rasing it to my mouth. "What? No". "Why are you flushing? My popsickle is delicious" he said coming closer.

"Popsickle aren't meant to be shared" I said. "It's fine! I don't have any diseases. Look at my face. Mine is yummier" he said raising it closer. "I'll get mine" I said licking mine.

"Do you find me repulsive?" he said with a puppy look. Then I licked his Popsickle. He then rubbed his thumb at my lip and licked it. "What did you do?" I said rubbing off my lips. "I didn't want it to go to waste. I'd eat it even it fell to the ground". "Are you crazy?" I said.  "A crazy person wouldn't be this cute" he said pouting.

"Padlom! Can I rest my head on your lap" he said.  "Huh? No" I said.  "I'll do anything for you. Tell me when you need me at your club. I'll be there".  "This is right in the center of the campus" I said in rejection.

"I'm so stressed out. I've a headache".  "Go lie over there" I said. He nodded no. "It's not comfortable. Can I rest my head on your lap, please? Just 5 minutes" he said while keeping his head on my lap.

After 5 minutes he got up sitting beside me

After 5 minutes he got up sitting beside me. "I think your lap is a magical. Only five minutes and I don't have a headache anymore".  "That's an overstatement". 

"Is it something like this, does it fell like this" he hummed.  "You broke into a song" I said.  "I like this song" he said.  "You like singing don't you?".  "Yes. If there's an audition for Star Singing Contest I'd be the first one in the line. You will vote for me, right?" he said coming closer.

We walked through the corridor when I noticed that he was busy on his phone.  "You look at your phone all the time" I asked.  "I've many accounts".  "Isn't it confusing?". 

"No, but I post photos in the wrong IG account sometimes".  "How many IG account you have?" I asked in suspicion.  "5".  "Wow, why do you have so many accounts?".  "To sell stuffs" he said.

"Oh...... What about fb?" I asked.  "A lot many of them have been closed?".  "Why?".  "Weird names, I guess".  "What kind of names?".  "Well............. Mr. Boonme Bearslayer" he said.

"Do you have this name?".  "What name?" he asked. A air of tension filled my mind and finally I spoke out- "Lovesick Bear- Is it you?".  "I knew you're going to ask me" he said. 

"Neo, do you have feelings for me?" I asked out of courage.

__________________*_____*_____________

Vote and comment . Hope you are loving it.

Thanks ❤