CHAPTER 2 PART 2

As it went down my heart started beating rapidly. The first person you meet once you get out of elevator is your admirer. The thought made me more tensed as it went down. Finally the elevator stopped and the doors opens. Then I saw all seven of them standing in front of me.

"Hey Padlom" said Liftoil "Where are you going?". Now all of them were looking towards me. I just blushed.
"Come with us" said Neo running towards me. Then suddenly all of them entered the elevator and the door closed.

I can't breathe. I fell like I'm going to faint right here. I just can't able to figure out what is going inside me.

"Padlom What's the matter? You look tense" said Gent. "Don't be. Your tits are already big. You might be overweight" said Id. "Are you not able to breathe? I can carry you." said Pok bending down. "No, I'm fine" I said.

"Did someone just fart?" said Liftoil from behind. "Stop with your bad jokes." said Id.

"Guys, let's take a selfie" said Neo. "1..2... Padlom smile....3". Then he clicked it. This time I just got too annoyed.

"We're lucky. The elevator can hold exactly eight persons" said Alan. "Hey" said Liftoil. "What's up shorty?" asked Pok. "We forget to push the button". "Not yet. Let me out." I said pushing the button and just rushed out of the elevator.

I quickly went to the washroom breathing out heavily. Will history repeat itself? If that teddy bear doesn't come from Spoil who might that be. Not again! I thought looking towards the mirror.

As I went to the club room, I opened my locker and saw the teddy. Spoil I remember. I just looked around saw everyone was normal. So I started putting my stuffs keeping aside the teddy. Then suddenly a song started to play from the teddy.

🎼 I'm just. I'm just. I'm just...... I'm just. I'm just a guy who wants to take care of you..
I'm just. I'm just. I'm just. I'm just.
I'm just a guy who wants to take care of you... 🎼

I turned around and saw all the seven of them singing the song. I just got startled as I saw them singing it for me.
🎼I'm just. I'm just. I'm just...... I'm just. I'm just a guy who wants to take care of you..
I'm just. I'm just. I'm just. I'm just.
I'm just a guy who wants to take care of you...
All I need is someone who care for me..
Nothing more.....
Nothing more.....🎼

"Hey pick up the phone. Pick up the phone!" screamed Id. "Yeah....." I said out of shock. O gosh I was just hallucinating.

As I realized I just got annoyed as it was not stopping. "Come on" said Id. "I know". I took the teddy and went out of the room embarrassed.

I was tapping the button and hearing the song engaging myself in a big thought. "Padlom, what are you doing?" called Spoil as she walked towards me. "Nothing". "Oww! This is a romantic bear. Not an average dumb bear." she said in a sheepish tone.

"Who cares about the bear?". "Play it again. We may hear the voice of your admirer". "This is Peter Corp Dyrendal. I remember his voice".
"Shit Peter Corp Dyrendal likes you. You will now become a celebrity". "Spoil".  "I think you need to look into this and find out who likes you".

"Getting a teddy bear doesn't means someone likes you" I said.  "Fine let's investigate who gives you the teddy. Don't you want to know if he likes you or play a prank on you? But with this song, it can't be a prank".

We went back to the room. I took out the cassette of the following song and started playing it.  "You don't have to worry" said Spoil looking around.

We looked around to find any suspicion behavior of any of them, but they all acted normal. I saw it was not working out. So, I turned the volume up.