CHAPTER 1 PART 4

* Above pic is of Padlom and Id. Hope you all are loving the story*

"Not your feet. But your sound is bothering me" he said turning off my player. Then he walked away to the other side. After what he did I just remained silent, melancholy filled my heart.

"You can turn in up. It's okay. The music is good" said a familiar voice.
I looked up and saw Gent stood in front of me turning on my player. Then giving me a smile he went back.

"Liftoil, why didn't you helped me to argue with Id?" I said in annoyance going towards him.
"Hey, Liftoil!" I said pugging of his earphone in anger.
"What are you writing?" I said.

"Nothing" he said.
"Oww you're drawing a heart for someone" I asked sheepishly.

As I noticed a small note under his hands which he was trying to hide from me.
"No,it's nothing".
"Do you have crush?" I said.
"No".
"Can I see that?".
"No" he said. I noticed his checks turning red.
"Tell me".
"There's nothing to tell".
"For whom can I see it".
"Nothing" he said and rushed away.

"Hey" called Id while I was walking out of uni.
"How do you get home?" he asked while coming towards me.
"On my own".
"Do you want to catch a ride with me?".
"Do you have a car?".
"On bus" he spat.

"Is that Pok's girlfriend?" I said while we stood beside Uni gate looking at them.
"Which one" he said while turning to them. "Ah! Yes".
I nodded.

"What about that? Is that Play's girl?".  "I guess. I'm not sure. Play has lot of girls. Okay let's go" he said heading forward. Five minutes later, we got down to the bus stand.

"We haven't gone home together for a while" he said while we were waiting for bus.
"Since high school" I said.
"Oh" he spoke silently.

He then searched his bag and brought out a cassette.
"Here is it. I think your club needs it" he said handing it out to me.
"This is mine. Why did you gave it to me? I just almost forgot it" I said taking it from him.
"I found it. I see you are still in this stuffs" he said "Play it. This album has my favorite song. I may not yell this time".
"Really" I said. He nodded.

After the bus ride, we both were heading to home in silence. As I came near my house, I saw mom at the gate.
"Mom" I rushed hugging her.
"Yah sweetie" she said embracing me.
"Hello mam" Id said politely.
"Hello! I haven't seen you a while. Have you put on weight?" she said.
"I guess" he said.
"It's not good to get too big. Here take these. It's clean food and also healthy. If you find yummy you can come back" she said handing him the tiffin.  "Eat it all" I said.
"Yes. See you" he said and waved to us walking away.

"What's happening?" mom said as we entered.
"I haven't seen you coming with this one for a while" mom said poking me.
"What do you mean mom? This is Id" I said.
"Is it someone in the club?".
"There is no one in my club except Liftoil" I said out clearly.
"Is it Liftoil?"
"Mom, You're crazy" I said and rushed upstairs to my room.
"Do you like someone?" she shouted.  "I don't like any one" I shouted back and shut the door.

Next day I opened my locker to get some stuff. I saw a note lying inside it. I took it and got shocked as it reads-
"I like you, Padlom. From a smiling bear 🐻"

I started looking over the guys who were in the room to see if anyone was looking over at me. But they all looked normal busy at their stuffs. So, I secretly crushed the note and threw it in the dustbin. Taking a deep breath I closed my locker. I turned and saw Liftoil kneeling down beside dustbin.

"What are you doing, Liftoil" I said.
"Why did you throw this away?" he said showing me the crushed note.