Blueberries & Waffles

John POV:

I woke up next to my two favorite people. My arms entangled with Alex's frame. And I felt Thomas warm arms around my body. Right we it should be.

I smiled to myself.

The sun shining through the white translucent curtains, hitting our faces. I slowly retreated from my two lovers and kissed their foreheads.

I walked to the kitchen and fixed some coffee for myself. And looked through the window. It was sunny and had a spring vibe. I set my cup in the sink, and hooked up the waffle iron. I grabbed the mix from the shelf and started making the batter.

I then poured the batter into the iron, and set the time. The iron dinged after about five minutes and I placed the waffle on three separate plates and sprinkled blueberries over the syruped waffles and buttered them up.

I then got the portable mini-table and brought it to the bedroom. I shook Alex and Thomas awake. Alex smiling at the sight of a stack of blueberry waffles. And Thomas thanking the chef, me. I kissed their cheeks and placed the table in the middle of the bed. I sat at the end, and watched Thomas and Alex devour their waffles.

I laughed as I , too, stuffed my face.

"How long were you up, hun?" Thomas asked me. I smiled.

"10 minutes, before I woke you two beauties up," I remark, making them both blush. Alex was practically murdering the waffles. There were four waffles for each of us, and Alex was already on his last one.

"You sure are starving..?" I joke. He smiles bashfully, and continues eating.

"I haven't eaten in four and a half days, what do you expect?" He mutters.

"WHAT?!" Thomas and I say in unison. His face goes blank, and colorless. He looks down, as if he didn't mean to let us hear.

"Lexi, have you been starving yourself...?" Thomas asked. A tear rolled down his cheek as he nodded slowly. Thomas and I both pulled him into a cuddle hug.

"You're beautiful by yourself, you don't have to change, your gorgeous, Lexi," I say, he buries his head into my shoulder, as Thomas clings onto him, like a mother koala.

"I love you," Alex whispers. "Both."

"We love you too," Thomas says, kissing his neck softly. Alex moans softly, almost inaudible. I snake my arms around his waist, my arms breaching Thomas's. I slowly close the space in between Alex and I. He looks at my lips, and then I smash them into his.

He melts into the kiss, and his arms rest on the nape of my neck.

His batch arches as Thomas trails love bites under his jaw.

We break away, and Alex is blushing and smiling uncontrollably. We smile, and a chuckle escapes my lips. Alex rests his head on Thomas's shoulder and he carresses his hair. I snuggle into Thomas's side. And my arm rests on Alex's shoulder on the opposite side of me.

Until I realized that we had school today.

Well, shit.

Hey, here's another cute little breakfast in bed, snuggling NSFW chapter for ya peeps. Vote, comment, follow me, and GIVE ME IDEAS!! :3

Baiii

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘