Failed Experiment

Levi's point of view~

"Dammit Hanji! Didn't I tell you not to play with crazy things? Stop it okay?" I said.

"But, I have to do this. If we want to win against the titans." Hanji stated.

"Hanji, there is no winning. There is no such thing as winning." 

"Well, can you make yourself useful and fetch Eren for me? I need him for a minute." Hanji said with a big smile.

"Don't hurt the brat." I start walking to Eren's room. I knock on the door. "Eren!"

The wooden door opens quickly and Eren salutes. "Yes, sir!" Eren closes his eyes

"Miss Hanji wants to talk to you." I get out of the way. Eren starts walking. I grab his wrist. "Eren, if she does anything stupid to you, please tell me."

"Yes, sir." Eren gulps. 

I let go of his wrist and watch him walk to Hanji's experiment room. I was feeling kind of nervous. Hanji's experiments haven't been going to well lately. So I waited.

They have been in there for a while. I wonder what is going on. Then I hear a big boom. "Dammit Hanji!" I shouted. I ran over to the room and swing open the door. The room was filled with smoke. I started coughing. "Eren!" I shout.

The smoke cleared quickly. "Dammit Hanji! Where is Eren?"

Hanji had black stuff all over her face and hands. "This can't be right."

"No shit. What did I tell you?" I said. "Eren!"

No sight of Eren anywhere. I ran outside to look for him. I felt something has changed. So I went out those doors that lead to the outside. I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything has changed. I see tall buildings and hear traffic. No sign of the walls or even titans. I continued my search for Eren. I went back inside. 

About an hour later, I spotted Armin in the hallway. He was trying to hide his back to the wall.

"Armin!" I run over to Armin. "Have you seen Eren anywhere?" I ask.

"Well, yeah....I have...Its just." Armin paused. Then over Armin's shoulder popped a head. Eren's head. He was smaller.  His brown jacket was bigger than him. Eren had a big smile on his face.

"Heichou." Eren said.

"Eren? What did Hanji do to you?" I ask. I knew I probably wasn't going to get an answer from him.  "Would you mind coming with me Armin?" 

"No p-problem." Armin followed me. 

We walked to Hanji's door. I swing open the door. "Hanji!" I yell.

Hanji jumped and dropped a potion. "Oh...Levi." She said standing up really fast.

I stomped towards her. "What did you do to Eren and the outside world?" 

Hanji said, "I don't even know where Eren is."

I drop her. "Armin. Put him down." I command.

"Yes sir." Armin reaches over his shoulder and grabbed Eren. He put Eren on the floor and held onto Eren's hand.

"What did I do?" Then Hanji fell to the floor laughing.

"Get a hold of yourself four-eyes!" I yelled.

After a minute or two, Hanji gets up and wipes a tear from her eye. She walks over to the window and places her face on the cold glass. "Woah. Looks so cool!" She turned around. "I can fix it, but I need at least a month."

"A month? No way. So you're telling me all of us have to live in this world for a month?" 

"Could be longer." Hanji smiled.

I turned and walked out the door. I walked down the hallway.

"Hey! Wait Captain!" Armin shouted.

I turned around. " Armin."

"Sorry, but I don't know how to take care of a little child." Armin frowns.

"Does Mikasa?"

"I don't think so. Meaning its Eren, I'm sure she can figure something out." Armin replied. 

"Let's look for Mikasa then."

Armin put Eren on his back and we went on a search for Mikasa. 

About ten minutes later, we found Mikasa walking in the halls. We ran up to her.

"Mikasa!" Armin shouted.

Mikasa said, "Armin! Do you know where Eren is?" 

Armin reached over his shoulders and put Eren on the ground. 

Eren looked up to Mikasa. He didn't smile. 

"This is actually the reason why we were looking for you. Miss Hanji did an experiment on Eren and changed his size. The outside world has also changed." Armin explained. "We were actually wondering if you could look after Eren?" 

"Of course. I would love too." Mikasa smiled.

Eren gripped on Armin's pants. "No!" he shouted.

"But, Eren its just Mikasa." Armin said.

"No! I want Heichou! I want Heichou!" He repeated

"So what do we do?" Mikasa shrugged.

"Well, I guess I will look after him. He does want me to look after him. I guess I can figure something out." I said.

Eren smiles and runs over to me. I pick him up and put him on my shoulders.

Mikasa walks over to me angrily. She grabs me by the collar over my shirt. "Listen to me. If I figure out you have done anything stupid to Eren, I will kill you." 

"Not if I kill you first." I smile.

Mikasa had a surprised look.

Eren shouts, "Yeah! Team Heichou!" 

"Eren." Mikasa whispers to herself.

To be continued...

Sorry if it was short. I hope to make the next chapter longer. 

Thanks for reading!