Arm Wrestle

7 hours later~

I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open.  All I remember is falling over and seeing a blurry titan in front of me. Then Hanji's face was there. Now I am here. I woke up in my bed, with Eren by my side. I was wondering what was going on. I got up and walked down to Hanji's bedroom. I knocked on the door. 

"Yes?" She said.

"Hanji. What happened?" I asked.

"You were extremely exhausted and you passed out. It turns out Eren was in the front of the neck. I can't figure out why he would be there. I have been trying to figure it out all night but I have no thoughts."

"How did you know he was in the front of the neck?" I asked.

"I saw something in the throat. When you fell, I looked up at the throat. The neck appeared to be bubbling but I figured out Eren was sleeping in his titan. When he cried he was having a nightmare, and it might make sense to some people that he is small that his titan is small too, but just because his size changed doesn't mean his titan had to as well."

"You have a good eye, and do you know why he wasn't regenerating?" I asked.

"I'm on the case." Hanji smiled. "Oh, and Mikasa was the one to carry you to your bedroom. When I saved Eren, he was still sleeping and Mikasa put Eren next to you as well."

"Really?" I asked. "If anything she would of kept Eren to herself." 

"But she knows how much you mean to Eren. She knows that he likes to hang out with you. Oh, I would like to do another experiment on Eren soon. The same thing basically. I just want him to turn into a titan. I think I know how to get us home." 

"I'm not surprised." I said. I walk out of her bedroom and go into my bedroom. Eren was still sleeping. I grabbed my cellphone and turned it on. I checked the time. It was 5:29 pm. I put my cellphone down and walk over to Eren. I shake him a little bit. "Eren? Are you okay?" I asked.

Then I heard a knock. I opened the door. It was Mikasa. "How is Eren doing?" She asked.

"I don't know yet. I have to wake him up." I walk back over to Eren. "Eren!" I yell.

Eren opens his eyes slowly. "Heichou?" He said. 

"E-eren. You're okay." I said. 

"Heichou!" Eren stood up on the bed quickly. He had a big smile on his face. 

I was so happy to see he was okay. It has been a few hours since I last seen him. I had tears in my eyes. I hug Eren. Eren hugs me back. I let go of him and walk over to Mikasa. "Thank you." I said.

"Huh? You are thanking me?" She said.

"I heard you were the one who carried me to bed. And you put Eren beside me knowing that you could of taken him yourself." I explain.

"Well- you're welcome." Mikasa says in a very soft voice. She blushes a little too. 

"I feel like you were only here to check on Eren." 

"Why else would I come? To make sure you were okay?" She asked.

"I feel like you would." I said. 

"I would never."

"Mikasa!" Eren runs up to Mikasa and hugs her. 

I wonder what Eren was having a nightmare about. He wouldn't just run up to Mikasa and give her a hug. 

"Eren. May I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Eren then looks at me.

"Do you remember what you had a nightmare about?" I asked. 

"Well.....yeah I do. I don't wanna talk about it though." Eren looks down to the floor. He looks like he was about to cry.

"Eren please don't cry!" I said.

"Only jackasses make little kids cry. I guess you are one." Mikasa said.

"Huh!? You better take that back!" I said.

"Never going to happen." Mikasa smiled. "There is only one way to settle this." She said.

"Settle what? And what is this?" I asked.

"Oh, their is nothing to settle I just thought it would sound cool saying that, but I did think of something really fun. Are you up to it?"

"What?!" I asked.

"Do you know what arm wrestling is?" She smiled.

"Yeah. Do you wanna arm wrestle me?" I asked.

Mikasa didn't say anything. She just smiled at me with cold eyes. 

"You are on." I smiled back. "You have your first challenger." 

"Let's see what you got pipsqueak."

"Are you always going to insult me with that word?" I asked.

"I only called you a pipsqueak two times."

"But I bet you call me a pipsqueak in your mind all the time."

"Actually I call you a bunch of other things."

I bring out a brown round table. I set two chairs down. I sat down and put my left elbow on the table.

Mikasa sits down and places her left elbow on the table. Eren walks over and brings another chair. He stands in the chair. "You may clasp hands!" He said.

Mikasa and I clasp hands.

"Begin!" Eren smiled.

Mikasa had strength. She pushed with all her strength. She knew I was going to be hard to beat. So she threw all her strength in. I will admit, I had a hard time pushing her arm down. We were balanced for a while. She even made me use all of my strength. I guess that means I'm only slightly stronger than Mikasa. I push her hand against the table.

"Heichou wins!" Eren said. "My turn!"

"That was a good match Mikasa. If you ask me we are basically balanced."

"I just need an ounce of strength."

"When you get that ounce, come and try again."

"Oh don't worry, I will and when I do, I'll break your wrist."

"I'll be waiting."

Mikasa stands up and Eren climbs in her chair. He places his elbow down on the table. "I can beat you Heichou!"

"Let's see what you've got."

Eren pushed on my hand. I was going down myself. When he pushed, I acted like I was having trouble. Then I let him push my hand down. "Aww man. You are way too strong. I can't beat you." I said.

"Yay! I win!" Eren sprouted up from the chair.

"Woah! You are so amazing Eren." Mikasa said.

"Thank you."

I still had the thought. Eren. What did you have a nightmare about?

Hanji then runs in. "Huh?! Arm wrestling?! You two are supposed to be in bed and getting rest!" Hanji yelled. Hanji grabs me by the ear and grabs Eren by his hand. She throws us on the bed and on her way out she pushes Mikasa out. "Get some rest now!" She yelled. She slammed the door.

Eren and I looked at each other. Then we laughed.

To be continued...

Next time- Hanji wants to do the experiment one more time to make sure that she knows exactly how to get home. Then she finally knows the answer.

Thanks for reading!!!