Experiment

The Next Day~

I didn't get much sleep last night. I am so worried about what was going to happen to Eren. I lied there on my bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't know what to think. I know I have to trust Hanji. A few minutes later I heard a very quiet knock on my door. I get up and walk over to my door. I open it.

"Is Eren awake?" Hanji asked.

"No. Not yet."

Hanji smiled. "You don't have to be worried about him." She said.

"How can you tell I'm worried?" I asked.

"Oh...there is a couple hints here and there." 

"So when are we going to do this experiment?" I asked.

"I was hoping to do it now. If we do it in our backyard right now, not many people are awake so nobody should stop by. If we do it later, more people are going to be out and might stop by to ask about what we are doing."

"Oh."

Hanji walks past me and bends down. She pokes Eren's shoulder. "Eren?" She said.

Eren's eyes slowly opened. He sat up slowly. "Miss Hanji?" He rubbed his eye.

"Are you ready to do this experiment?" She asked.

"Yeah!" 

"Eren. You have to be a little more quiet okay? Its very early in the morning and some people are sleeping." Hanji said.

"Okay."

We walked outside. It was chilly and dark.

"Hanji what time is it?" I asked.

"Its 3 am." 

"Do you realize how much sound it will make if he does turn into a titan? And the lightning?"

"Its okay."

"I trust you."

"Levi, if he does turn into a titan, you have to cut him out of it so he won't get scared." Hanji stated

"Okay." I replied

Hanji walks over to Eren. "Now Eren, when I say 'Three' I want you to hold this spoon in your left hand with your thumb and index finger." She said. She grasps the spoon with her index finger and thumb. 

Hanji and I run back. "Okay..on three. One....Two...Three!" Hanji shouted.

Eren takes the spoon and holds it tightly with his index finger and thumb. Nothing happened.

A few seconds later Hanji and I get up. Hanji runs over to Eren. "What...?"

"It didn't work?" I asked.

"I wanna try it again." Hanji said.

"Okay." Eren said.

Hanji and I run back again.

"Okay Eren on three! One.......two.......three!" She shouted.

Eren gripped the spoon tighter and a big flash of lightning appeared. Hanji and I flew backwards due to the strong winds. In front of us we see a small titan figure. Approximately four meters tall. 

Hanji looked up to him. She had a crazy smile and she blushed. 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to cut him out now." I said. Before we did the experiment, I put on 3D maneuver gear and the blades. I put the grappling hook on the roof of the house and one on Eren's shoulder.

Just then everybody inside the house ran out.

"What is going on out here?" Erwin yelled.

Hanji ignored him and kept her eyes on the titan in front of her.