Discussion

Hanji thought it wasn't a good idea to start the experiment right away. So we waited a few days.

When Eren and I were fully rested, Hanji planned the day we were going to re-do the experiment. 

Hanji woke Eren and me up this morning. "Hey. It all makes sense to me now." Hanji said with a big smile. 

"Well, I know one thing that doesn't make sense to you. Waking me up. What makes sense to you four-eyes?" I asked.

"If Eren goes into his titan form, I can explain everything." 

"Are you sure its going to work this time?" I asked.

"Yeah. It is very rare for Eren to turn into a titan in this world. Last time, when he gripped the spoon, he didn't transform right away. Its because we are in the human world. We got very lucky last time. This time it might not work right away like that. It may take a few hours." Hanji explained.

"Okay. Well, when do you want to so this experiment?" I asked.

"I was thinking tomorrow." Hanji said. 

"Okay. That gives me and Eren plenty of time to prepare."

"Good." 

Hanji walks out of my bedroom and walks back to her bedroom. 

A few minutes later, Hanji walks back in. "I have something else to tell you." 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"In order to get home, we need to kill somebody that came with us. Could be me. Could be you. Could be Mikasa. Anybody. Except Eren." She had a very serious face so I knew she wasn't joking around. 

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"I'll explain tomorrow." She said. 

"Wait. So do you mean, tomorrow, we will be home?" I asked.

"Let's hope so. I really hope it works. If not we are going to be stuck here longer."Hanji smirked. "Besides, you will be happier there won't you? You have been wanting to go back home for a long time. I think its so you can kill titans so you won't seem to soft anymore."

"Hanji." 

She ignores me and walks out of my room. When she left, she looked a little upset. Does she like it here? 

The Next day~

Eren and I woke up at the same time. Hanji was still sleeping. I walked into her bedroom and Eren was behind me. I shake Hanji until she wakes up. 

"I think right now would be a good time to do the experiment." I said.

"You're right." Hanji gets up. "Will you help me wake everyone else up?" Hanji asked.

"Yeah." I said. 

For a few minutes, Eren, Hanji and I went from room to room waking everybody up. We all go outside and listen to Hanji explain how this is going to work.

"Listen up. I know this is very sad but one of us is going to have to give up our lives. Who will it be?" Hanji asked. 

"That would be me. Hanji." I said.

"What?" Hanji asked.

"I think I am the one who needs to die. Everyone here needs to carry on living." 

"I can't let you do that." Mikasa said.

I turn around and look at Mikasa. 

"No! You are Eren's friend. I cannot let you die. I need you to be there for the brat!" I said.

"You are humanity's strongest soldier. I need you to be there for humanity!" Mikasa said. 

"Please stop arguing over who is going to die. I'm not important to this world so I think I am the one who should die." Armin said.

"Armin!? You can't die. Eren will be upset." Mikasa said.

"But Armin." I said.

"Armin! Are you an idiot?" Jean asked.

"Jean?" Armin said. 

"Nobody in this area right now would be alive if it wasn't for you. You have the best ideas when we're against the titans. You should live. I think I am the one who needs to die." Jean explained. 

"You can't die Jean." Armin said.

"Give me a reason why not." Jean said.

"Because. Eren would be upset." Armin said. 

"Why would he?" Jean asked.

"I can't let you kids to just throw away your lives like that! I am the one to give up my life." I said.

Then we all couldn't stop arguing. 

"That's enough!" Hanji yelled. "I'll die." She said.

"But Hanji. You can't." Mikasa said.

"Why not?" She asked. Her seriousness was way to serious. 

"We need you. You are the smartest person. You know exactly what to do with this experiment and we don't. " Armin said. 

"I can explain to you guys what to do." Hanji said.

I walked over to Hanji and slapped her on her head. Everyone was silent. 

"How could you be so stupid?" I asked.

"Huh?" Hanji said rubbing her head. 

"You are the only person who can do these experiments right and crazy. You are the only person who knows how we got here and you know how to get us out. No matter how hard you explain it to us, none of us will get what to do. You are the craziest person I have ever met and I don't want that craziness to go to waste." I explained. 

"I don't know whether to take that as an insult or complement." Hanji said. 

"NIETHER." I yelled.

"Eren. Who do you want to die?" Hanji asked. 

"What? Nobody." Eren said. 

"Tell me Eren, the other day, what did you have a nightmare about?" I asked. I crouched down to Eren's size. I crossed my arms. 

"But I don't want to." Eren started to cry. 

"What happened Eren?" I asked. "Did somebody die?" I asked.

Eren looks up at me with tears in his eyes and a puppy lip. "Yeah." Eren sobbed. Eren rubbed his eyes with his sleeves. 

"Who died?" I asked.

"Miss Hanji." Eren said. 

My eyes widen and I felt as if a tear were to come out of my eye. I grab Eren and hug him. Eren hugs me back and I could feel his tears drop one by one on my shoulder. 

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!

Who do you think is going to die during this experiment? Will the experiment even work? Is this goodbye to the human world?

Also tell me who you ship the most in Attack on Titan.