Home?

I stand up. I walked over to Commander Erwin. "Why can't we stay here? We are all more safe here. Yeah in the other world people are getting eaten but there is no way we can stop that." I said.

"Levi. We can't stay here. Humanity is counting on us to save it. We need to get back to win against the titans." Erwin said.

Then my eyes widen. Its what I told Hanji before. "Sir. There is no winning. Nobody wins in our world. Not humanity. Not the titans. No matter how many are left, we won't win. No matter how many of us is left, the titans won't win." I explained.

"I've heard that speech before." Hanji smiled.

"You just heard it again." I said.

"Levi, I'm sorry but we have to go back and save humanity!" Erwin said.

"Its a bigger risk. One of us have to die in order to get back! And when we get back more of us are probably going to die. If we stay here, none of us have to die and we can live a normal life!" I said.

Erwin was silent. "But if we get back, Eren will be his normal size. Don't you want Eren to be older so you can stop looking after him?" Erwin said.

I got upset. I grabbed Erwin by the collar of his shirt and push him up against the house. "Does it look like I care? I just want Eren to be alive. I look over Eren now and I looked over him whenever we were in the other world. There is no point of going back. There is nothing to save. There is no winning and there is no living. If we stay here, we can observe what living is like." I explained. 

Mikasa pulls me off of Erwin.

"I'm sorry Commander but I have to agree with Levi." Mikasa said. "I had so much fun in this world. And I love little Eren."

"Same Commander. I think its right for nobody to die. I don't want any of us to die. We are all great soldiers." Armin said.

"I want to stay here too!" Eren smiled. he walked over to me and grabbed on my leg. 

"Eren." I said.

"I think everyone is going to agree with Levi." Hanji smiled. She walked over to us. "Is there any other reason to go back to the titan world?" Hanji asked. "Besides saving humanity?" 

"Well, you like to do experiments. The titan world is the only place you can get them." Erwin said. 

"Who says?" Hanji looks at Eren. Eren smiles.

Erwin was hesitant. He was speechless. We waited until a word were to come out of his mouth. "Everyone has a family. I wanted to save them. All of them." Erwin said.

"There is no safe place in the world." I said. "One man cannot save thousands of people." 

Erwin looks at me. "Raise your hand if you would like to go back to the titan world." He said. He didn't raise his hand. Nor did anyone else. 

"That settles it then!" Hanji was excited. "We are staying here!" She shouted with happiness. 

"This place is our home now." I said.

"Yay!" Eren shouted.

"Oh, Levi. I know how to get Eren back to normal size. Would you like him to go to normal size?" Hanji asked. 

I looked at Eren. "Can it wait for a few more days?" I asked. 

Hanji smiled. 

"Wait. Hanji. You were kidding?" I asked.

"You finally found out." Hanji said. 

"Nobody has to die in order to go back to the titan world?" I asked.

"Shhhh." Hanji put her hands over my mouth. "I did that so we can stay here. I knew it would scare everybody. I had a feeling everyone would argue. But then you saved us all." Hanji whispered.

"That was really smart." I said. 

"It was?" Hanji asked.

"If Heichou says it was then it was." Eren smiled. 

Hanji laughs. " I was honestly surprised nobody caught that I was lying. How did you know?"

"Because you died in Eren's dream." I said. 

"Oh?"

"When we did the experiment the other day, I passed out. You knew what was going to happen all along. You cut Eren out of his titan and planned everything out with him to make it seem like you had no idea what he dreamt about or anything. Before the experiment, you talked to Eren without me knowing and planned everything. You told him to think about something really sad and start crying while he was a titan. When I passed out, you cut him out to plan everything else. He was sleeping and you wanted Mikasa to carry him to my bedroom so you wouldn't be suspicious. It was all an act." I explained.

"That was fast." Hanji smiled.

"That's right. All you have to do is promise a little kid. I wasn't for sure if you wanted to go back to the titan world so I made it seem like someone had to die."

"You are really clever." I said.

"Thank you. That is the only compliment I will ever get from you." Hanji said.

I couldn't believe it. Hanji fooled us all for her reason. She wanted to stay here. She has no disturbance during all of this. Its good nobody was around when Hanji and I were having that discussion. Everybody went back to doing their thing.

We have a new home now. We are safe here. Nothing will hurt us. Nothing.

Don't go away because the story isn't over yet!!  

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!!