Back to normal

Levi's point of view~

It was about 2pm and Hanji knocks on my door. I opened it up. She had a big shiny smile.

"I have like the best idea ever. If I tell you about it, you are not going to let me do it. I was wondering if you wanted Eren back to normal." Hanji said.

I hesitated. "Well, if I don't like him that way, you can change him back right?" I asked.

"I can turn anybody into a little kid and make anybody into an adult." Hanji said.

I look at Eren. He was coloring a picture. "Can we wait a few hours?" I asked with a small smile.

"I can't believe it. Eren is making you smile. Ever since I turned him into a small thing, you just started smiling." Hanji said.

"Well, I have to admit he is adorable as a child." I said. I noticed I sounded a bit creepy.

Hanji starts laughing. She pauses for a moment. "Do you wish to have a kid of your own?" Hanji smirked.

"No! I actually never had the thought about getting married or having children." I said with a slight blush across my face.

"Too bad. I was hoping too. But, nobody likes me." Hanji laughed.

"I think its because you are crazy 24/7." I said.

"Miss Hanji!" Eren shouted. He walked over to the door with the paper held to his chest. "I drew something for you." Eren smiled.

"Oh. Somebody does like me." Hanji smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

Hanji bent down to Eren's size. Eren handed her the piece of paper. It was a drawing of two groups of people. Hanji and I were in front of the group. Mikasa, Armin and Jean were right behind us and the others were behind them. Erwin was the only person in the other group. Then there were words. The words were big and black that said, 'My Heroes' and had two arrows. One pointing to Hanji and the other pointing to me.

"Wow. This is awesome. I am very flattered. Would this just be mine though? Because Levi is also your hero so we should share it." Hanji said.

"Yeah!" Eren smiled.

I almost started crying.

"Huh? Are you crying?" Hanji smiled.

"No! Definitely not!" I said.

"Sure." Hanji said sarcastically.

I sighed. Then Eren hugged me. I bend down and hug him back. That is when I started crying. I was feeling proud of myself for once. I was happy that I could help one person. He might just be doing this because he is a little kid. But I still feel.....happier than I have ever felt. Hanji walked over to us and hugged us with the drawing in her one hand. She started crying, I think this is the first time I have ever seen Hanji cry.

After a few hours, Hanji came back to my bedroom. Eren and I were playing Hide and Seek again. I was crawling on the floor....again. Hanji walked in the room very serious. This time I wasn't completely sure if she was serious. I stood up. "Eren, come here." I said.

Eren walks out of the closet and stands by me.

"Hanji." I said.

Hanji nodded and grabbed Eren's hand.

"Miss Hanji where are we going?" Eren asked. "Heichou!"

I stood there like an idiot. I watched Eren as he was being dragged. Hanji had tears in her eyes. I don't think she wants to do this. But I guess it is the right choice if we want Eren to live a good life. Hanji also said that she had the best idea. I doubt it was taking Eren forcibly and turning him back. I feel uncomfortable. I sat on my bed thinking to myself. I looked at the floor. Crying.

A few hours later~

I woke up from a nap but I don't remember getting into bed. I remember falling on the floor. I woke up in my bed though. I sat up with a hurt shoulder. I think I slept on it wrong. I stretched out my arms.

"Good you're awake." A voice said.

I looked to my side. My vision was a little blurry meaning I just woke up.

"Good morning Heichou." Eren said.

I rubbed my eyes and I seen a grown up Eren sitting in a chair next to me.

"E-Eren? Is....Is that you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Its me Heichou." Eren smiled. "I came in here to check on you. You were on the floor, shivering. So I put you in bed and covered you up in the blanket." Eren said.

I seen Hanji leaning on the doorframe. She had a smile on her face.

"Wait, what time is it?" I asked.

"Its only 7pm Heichou." Eren said.

"How long have you been there?" I asked Eren.

"I have been in here ever since I got in here."

"E-Eren." I studdered. My eyes gotten wider.

"Are you okay Heichou?" Eren asked.

"Eren!" I shouted. I jumped out of my bed and gave Eren a big hug. My face was soaked in tears.

"Woah! Heichou are you feeling okay?" Eren asked. Eren's face was slightly red.

"I don't think so!" I said with a big smile on my face.

Eren finally hugged me back. He was smiling. I was just happy Hanji didn't kill him while doing the experiment.

"I do have a question for you Heichou."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"What happened to all the titans?" He asked.

I looked up at Hanji. She ran away as quickly as possible. She didn't want to explain so I had too.

"Its a long story. We are in a better place. And I don't mean that we are dead either."

"I don't care where I am, as long as I have you by my side Heichou." Eren said.

I looked at the picture that was hanging on my door. I was remembering all the fun times, Eren and I had together. Then four little arms poked into my door. A mini Mikasa and Armin.

"HANJI!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled as I got up and ran after Hanji. Hanji was laughing as she ran from me. I chased her all around. Then when I finally grabbed her, I put her in a headlock and brought her back to my bedroom. I threw her on the ground. "Explain now."

"I turned everyone into a little child except you me and Eren. So we are the only adults to take care of them." Hanji smiled.

When I turned around, I was surrounded by little kids. They jumped on me. Then I seen little Mikasa run over to Eren. I pushed everyone off of me and ran over to Eren. I grabbed Mikasa and put her with the other little kids. "I say we get out of here and let Hanji do the babysitting yeah?" I said. I grabbed Eren's hand and we ran outside.

That was the happiest time of my life. Thank you Hanji and Eren for being the best people I have ever met.

~COMPLETED~

So what did you think? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!!!