Restaurant

About a day or two later, Erwin was notified about this situation. Erwin was going around delivering wallets and cards. This morning Erwin came by my door. He handed me my wallet, which was filled with money. I have no clue how Erwin got these wallets or cards or any of it. 

I walked back to the bed and sat down. Eren was still sleeping. I heard more knocks on the door, so I got back up and opened the door back up. "MIkasa, you don't have to knock on my door every five seconds to check on Eren." I said.

"Yes I do!" Mikasa said.

"He's fine Mikasa." I replied with a sigh.

"Okay. I just can't believe he chose a pipsqueak like you over me." Mikasa crosses her arms.

"If you are going to say things like that to my face, why even come?" 

"Because I had to check on Eren! 

"If you keep yelling you are going to wake up Eren. Why don't you yell at another pipsqueak?" I closed the door. Then I heard her stomp away. 

Now that I have my own wallet, maybe I can take Eren out to eat. I then saw Eren rise up from bed. He stretches and lets out a big yawn. He rubs his eyes. "Good morning Heichou." He smiles.

"Good morning Eren. I have a question for you. Later, would you like to go out to eat?"

"Yes!" Eren jumped up. He climbs down from bed. 

"Hey Eren. Lately, Mikasa has been really worried about you. Would you like to go see her?" 

Eren shouted, "No!"

"Eren. Its only for a few minutes. Please. For Heichou?" 

"Okay...." Eren sighed.

I grabbed Eren's hand and we were walking around in the halls. 

"Mikasa! Mikasa!" Eren yelled.

Then we saw Mikasa walking around the corner.

"Mikasa!" I shouted. 

Mikasa turned around. "Finally wanted to see me huh?"

"No. I'm doing it for Heichou."

"I told him to come and see you for a few minutes for me. I know you have been worried about him lately but he's going to be fine. He's with me. I won't let anything touch him. I promise you." I explained.

Mikasa looks at me for a few seconds. "I'm sorry. But I still hate you." 

I smile. "That's fine with me. I hate you back. " Eren and I walk away. We walk back to my bedroom. I grab a pocket knife off my dresser and put it in my pocket. I grab my wallet and counted how much money was in there. I put it in my other pocket. "Are you ready to go Eren?"

"Yes sir!" Eren smiled.

I picked up Eren and put him on my shoulders. We began to walk. Out of those doors to the outside world. I looked at the house. Its so modern. I bet Hanji changed it too somehow. I continued to walk. A group of pedestrians were in front of the crosswalk. I joined that group. A old woman started talking to me.

"Hello." She greeted.

"Hi." I gulped. I never ever thought I would be brought to modern society. I wasn't sure how to talk to people in the modern days.

"He is so adorable. Is he yours?" She smiled.

I hesitated. I was looking after him,  but he isn't my child. "Yes." I reply.

"I'm Janet. Nice to meet you." 

"I'm Levi. This is Eren." I started thinking, why am I telling our real names to this woman? Well, she did give us her name first.