Chapter 6

Job

3rd Person P.O.V.
MinYoung was on the bed inside Yoongi's room. Her knees were folded up and her arms were wrapped around them. She kept thinking of those men who attacked her. She kept asking herself if she was a bad person that hurt others.

"Maybe I stole money..." she mumbled.

Yoongi entered the room hearing what MinYoung had said.

"Who told you that?" He asked

He sat on the edge of the bed. MinYoung lifted her head up as she felt the mattress sinking down.

"Those men. They told me to give them 'the money'. I must've stolen from them..." she softly said.

Yoongi let out a light sigh. He stared at MinYoung for a while before standing up and leaving the room. MinYoung rests her head on her folded knees not expecting Yoongi to come back in the room a few seconds later.

"Here." She heard him say.

MinYoung lifted her head up again to see Yoongi holding a phone with a pink case. The young girl looked at the phone and then at Yoongi. She looked back at the phone and then back at Yoongi. She repeated her action a few times until Yoongi began to speak.

"Stop looking at it and take it."

MinYoung obeyed Yoongi's orders and took the phone from his hands. She looked at it from every side and then looked back at Yoongi.

"You will need this phone so I can call you and know where you are. I already put my number in it and saved it as number one, so all you have to do is press the one button and it should directly call my number." He explained.

MinYoung didn't say anything and went through the phone. Just like Yoongi explained, she placed her finger on the number one button for a few seconds before letting go.

The screen quickly changed and it was written 'Calling Yoongi'. In just a few seconds, Yoongi's phone started to ring. He took his phone out and saw MinYoung's name on it. He looked back at MinYoung and slightly smiled.

"I guess you got it." He said

MinYoung nodded and smiled at him. She then remembered something and reached for her pocket. She took out some money and gave it to Yoongi.

"I thought you bought some clothes with this."

"I didn't want to use your money..." she mumbled.

"Than how are you supposed to live if you won't use my money? You know, the food and the apartment are paid by MY money." He said

MinYoung didn't say anything and just stared at him while blinking twice.

"Than try working Part-Time." He said. "You can get money if you work"

MinYoung looked at him and smiled. She nodded excitedly.

"Okay, I will find you a place to work tomorrow." He said. "Now go to sleep."

MinYoung nodded and placed her head on the soft pillow. Yoongi lifted himself off the bed and walked to the door.

"Goodnight Yoongi..." he heard MinYoung's faded voice say.

He slightly smiled and looked at MinYoung's tired face drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~The Next Day~

"Restaurant?" Said MinYoung as she stared at a big board written 'RestoBangtan' on it.

"Yes. I talked to the manager and he said that you could work as a part-timer for a while if you want." Explained Yoongi before walking in.

MinYoung followed behind. She was amazed at how fancy it looked. She never knew that such a fancy and expensive looking restaurant would need any part-timers.

She was so amazed by how fancy and beautiful the restaurant looked that she didn't even notice that Yoongi stopped walking making her bump into his back.

When she looked up, she saw another man standing in front of Yoongi. He was wearing a good looking black suit and he had a light shade of gray in his brown hair. He looked a bit older than both Yoongi and MinYoung.

After analyzing him for a while, MinYoung thought that the man was probably the owner of the restaurant, so she immediately bowed to him.

"So is this her?" He asked Yoongi ignoring the fact that MinYoung was bowing at him.

"Y-Yes..." Replied Yoongi.

MinYoung stopped bowing and made a confused face.

'Why is he so rude?' She thought.

"The waiters uniform is set in the changing room." He said before leaving.

"Is he always disrespectful?" Whispered MinYoung in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi nudged MinYoung away from him and glared at her. She stared at him with an innocent face.

"Just go get changed." He said.

MinYoung nodded excitedly and ran off to get changed.

°°°

MinYoung walked out with her uniform on. She didn't like it at all. She felt uncomfortable and found it too revealing. The skirt was too short and the top was too tight.

"Yoongi, isn't there something more appropriate to wear." Said MinYoung trying to adjust her top.

As she looked up she just saw Yoongi staring at her. His face was tainted light pink as he kept staring at her.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi shook his head and turned his face away.

"There's another uniform less revealing in the changing room, put that on instead." He quickly said.

"But-"

"Go get changed!" Yelled Yoongi not letting MinYoung finish her sentence.

MinYoung obeyed and ran off. Yoongi turned around to see no sight of MinYoung.

"What the hell is she doing to me..." he mumbled.

A/N:
Hello readers!!

(J)Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Go follow jypbtstrash and read her amazing book, Blinded Yoongi FF.

I'm serious.

Go and Follow.

Bye bye~