Chapter 20

Unwanted

Yoongi's P.O.V.
"Are you alright?" I asked as I stared at MinYoung looking down.

"Yes, just nervous. I mean, I haven't seen my father in a year. I don't know how I'll react."

I had brought MinYoung to the place where she would find her father. We were standing in front of a tall glassed building. The name WINGS was written big in black on top of the entrance. The place was a bit crowded. Many were entering and exiting the building. Some seemed to be in a rush while others took their time. Me and MinYoung were standing right in front of the entrance in the middle of the crowd.

I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her around to face me. Her head lifted up in shock as her eyes widen a bit.

"Everything will be alright. He's your father, MinYoung." I said staring deeply into her eyes.

She managed to pull off a slight smile and wrapped her arms around my neck. She placed her chin on my shoulder as I felt the warmth of this sudden hug.

"I've caused so much trouble for you, yet you still help me. I don't know how I will repay you." She whispered.

I pulled away from the warm hug and looked at her again.

"You don't need to repay me. Now go and find your father, I'll wait outside."

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" She asked.

I slowly shook my head and waved my hand to say no.

"This is an important meeting between you and your father. It should only be you two."

She smiled and nodded. She stared at the entrance before taking a deep breath and entering the building. I hope everything goes well for her.

°°°

"Wait! Let me go! I'm not lying! I really am his daughter!" I heard MinYoung yell.

I immediately stood up from the bench I was sitting on and headed towards the entrance. When I arrived, I found two men holding onto both of MinYoung's arm. They threw her to the ground as the men started to walk back into the building. MinYoung, being the stubborn girl she is, immediately stood up and ran back to the entrance.  The two must've seen her run back to the entrance because they quickly turned around to stop her.

"You don't understand! I really am his daughter! You have to believe me! I wouldn't lie about my father! Please, just tell him my name and he will know me!" She yelled as she struggled to enter the building.

"Look, Miss, CEO Lee doesn't have a family which certainly means he doesn't have a daughter. Now leave before we call the police!" Yelled one of the men as he pushed MinYoung to the ground.

I automatically ran up to her after seeing she was hurt, not only physically, but also mentally. I kneeled down to see if she was alright. She had a light scrap on her knee. I sighed in relief and slowly brushed my fingers on her small scar. She flinched a bit so I looked up to her. The first thing I noticed when I saw her face was the tears that were filling up in her eyes. Knowing that people were glancing at us, I picked up MinYoung by her arm and walked her somewhere far from the crowded place.

°°°

We were now sitting on a bench in a park from the WINGS company. MinYoung hasn't been speaking for a long time now and I was starting to get a bit impatient.

"Are you going to tell me or are we just going to be sitting here the whole day without saying anything?' I said starting to get irritated.

MinYoung looked at me with her eyes open in shock. I quickly realized what I had said and was about to apologize, but I stopped when I saw her smile lightly.