Chapter 22

Find her

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Yoongi Hyung! I haven't seen MinYoung for two days! I went to check on her at her house, but she wasn't there! I'm worried! Did she come back to Seoul again? Is she with you?" I heard Jimin's worried voice talk rapidly through the phone.

"Yes, she's with me. Don't worry too much. She came back to find her father, but she was in such a rush that she didn't get to tell you before she left." I heard Jimin let out a loud sigh on the phone.

"Thanks for telling me. Please take care of her for me, she told me the loan sharks are still after her. Just please make sure she doesn't get herself in trouble like always." He replied.

I chuckled. "Sure, don't worry about it."

"Did you call to tell me this?" He asked

"No, actually. I need to ask you a favor"

"Anything for you Hyung! You took care of my MinMin for me!"

I smiled. "Then you won't mind if I ask you to find MinYoung's sister for me?

"You mean MinRa? It would be hard. They don't just let anyone in their house." He said.

"MinYoung seems to really need her sister. She might be in danger Jimin. I think the only way to save her is to find her sister."

"Okay, I will find a way."

With that, the call was ended.

My gazed shifted towards MinYoung's sleeping figure. She was sleeping peacefully on the bed with her head on the soft pillow.

She fell asleep in my arms while I was comforting her. I loved how comfortable she looked while I stroked her hair. But my heart ached to hear her cry over her sister. It was the reason why I called Jimin.

I walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed to stare at her sleeping face. I pulled a strand of hair behind her ear to view her face. My fingers slowly brushed her soft cheeks as a smile crept up my lips.

"I won't let anyone hurt you..." I mumbled.

°°°

I was flipping some pancakes in a pan for breakfast. I could hear MinYoung yawning while she's walking her way to the kitchen. She probably smelled the pancakes.

"Morning~" she said in a tired tone.

I smiled at how cute tired MinYoung sounded. I slowly turned around and placed a plate of pancakes in front of her. She immediately stopped stretching and looked at the pancakes. She looked back at me and then looked back at the pancakes. She repeated her action a few times, making me notice how she has a habit of staring at one thing and then another.

"Is there a trap?" She asked.

"What?"

"You never make me breakfast." I laughed at what she said.

I mean, she's right.

"Just eat your breakfast!" I yelled as I pushed the plate.

She looked at me surprised as I walked back to my room. I might as well take care of her while she's here, it won't take long before she leaves to go back to Busan.

I let out a light sigh as I grabbed my phone. I was hoping I'd get a missed call from Jimin, but there was nothing. It probably means that he has no update about MinYoung's sister.

I walked out of my room and headed towards the living room. I was about to go watch tv, but MinYoung had beaten me to it. How did she finish eating her breakfast so fast?

I sat beside her since the sofa wasn't that big. She had the remote in her hands as she changed the channels on the tv. She slightly groaned and rested her head on the back of the sofa.

"There's nothing to watch." She said.

I grabbed the remote out of her hand and changed the channels. I stopped on a performance of a K-Pop group and watched them sing and dance. My head was bobbing to the beat of the music as my finger tapped on my knee.

"GOT7!" I heard MinYoung yell.

I flinched at the sudden loud noise. I looked at her staring at the tv intensely as she smiled widely.

"You know them?" I asked

"My sister used to love them! I guess I started liking them after watching my sister fangirling over them so much!" She said happily while watching the tv.

I smiled at how happy she seemed to be watching the group. I wish she would smile like that around me too.

"Look! It's Bambam! I love him so much!!" she yelled pointing at the screen.

I frowned at what she said.

"Love him?"

"Huh?" She turned her face to stare at my cold expression. "He's my favorite in the group..."

"What about me?" Those words escaped my mouth.

I immediately realized what I had said and widened my eyes. I looked at MinYoung and she seemed shocked as well. We both stayed still staring at each other awkwardly.

I heard a knock on the door, making me shift my gaze away from the awkward staring.

"I'll go get it," I said, standing up and walking to the door.

I twisted the doorknob opening the door to reveal to me a stranger. It was a girl a bit older than me, I should say and she was wearing fancy looking clothes.

"Are you Min Yoongi?" She asked.

I nodded without saying anything. I didn't know who she was nor did I know her name.

I heard MinYoung standing up from the sofa and walking behind me.

"Yoongi? Who is it?" I heard her voice coming closer.

I felt her close to me now and I think she was looking over my shoulder. I felt her breathing on my neck for a few seconds but, it seemed to have suddenly stopped. I turned my head towards her to see her with a surprised expression.

"U-Unnie?"

A/N:
I'm having a writers block, so please don't complain if a few chapters seemed to be shorter!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

Bye Bye~