Chapter 13

Number One

Yoongi's P.O.V.
"Ugh! Where is it!?" I yelled out of frustration.

I've been searching for my phone for fifteen minutes now, but it's nowhere to be found.

I walked to my room where MinYoung was. She was laying on the bed with her eyes staring at the ceiling.

"What are you doing?"

MinYoung sat up and folded her knees up to her chin. She stared at me for a few seconds as she blinked her eyes.

"Nothing." She Replied.

MinYoung has been acting a bit different after meeting Jimin. She's been leaving the apartment more often, probably to go see Jimin for her memory, and she's been less lively than usual.

"Can you pass me your phone so I can call my phone. I can't find it." She nodded and handed it to me.

I pressed my thumb onto the number one button for a few a seconds before placing it on my ear. I heard it ring, which meant that the phone was on.

"Hello?" I heard Jimin's voice through the phone.

"Jimin? Why are you answering my phone?" I asked on the phone.

"What do you mean your phone? This is my phone." He replied.

I crashed my eyebrows together and pulled the phone away from my ear. I looked at the screen and it clearly showed Jimin's name on it. I put the phone back to my ear and let out a sigh.

"Sorry Jimin, I called the wrong number," I said to him.

"Oh, it's alright." He said before ending the call.

After the call was ended, I turned to look at MinYoung. She seemed confused at why I was glaring at her.

"Why is Jimin your number one on your phone? I thought it was me!" I yelled.

MinYoung blinked a few times as she stared at me.

"He's helping me with my memory, so I call him more often." She said.

I don't know why, but I didn't like what she was saying.

Is it selfish to say that I wanted to be her number one?

"I see..." I said looking at the phone.

"Your still number two!" Yelled MinYoung.

"But I'm not number one..." I mumbled so she wouldn't hear.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~The Next Day~

MinYoung's P.O.V.
Jimin said he wanted to meet with me today. He told me to meet me at the ice cream shop close by, so here I am walking there right now.

Yoongi didn't seem to happy about me going out. I don't really know why though, maybe it's because last time we were outside, I was practically kidnapped by two unknown men.

"Yes Hyung, don't worry. I will be home by tomorrow." I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked up to see Jimin talking to someone on the phone.

Was he leaving?

"Jimin?" I said with a faint voice.

He turned towards me still with his phone stuck to his ear. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me making him run his fingers through his hair.

"Hyung, I'll call you later." He said on the phone before ending the call.

He let out a light sigh and walked towards me. He placed his hands on my shoulder and leaned down to the same eye level as me.

"MinYoung...I'm sorry." He said.

I kept staring at him not knowing what to say. I mean, I was sad he was leaving, but it didn't hurt me. My heart didn't ache like the time Yoongi kicked me out. I felt fine.

"My older brother needs me and I have to leave."

I just kept staring at him. He let go of my shoulders and ruffled my hair.

"Say something!" He said teasingly.

"Are you going to come back?" I asked.

He stopped ruffling my hair at the question. His eyes showed a hint of sadness as he looked at me.

"N-No..."

I looked at him before going up to him and wrapping my arms around him tightly. He must've been a bit shocked because it took him a while to hug me back.

"I promise to get my memory back soon," I said.

I may not know Jimin much, but I know that he means a lot to me in my heart. For now, Jimin is just a guy that knows me.

"Get it soon so I can see my MinMin again." He said pulling away from the hug. "You should go now, it's almost dark."

I nodded before smiling and waving at him. He waved back as I watched him disappear into the crowd.

"See you soon..." I mumbled.

°°°

I was walking back to the apartment as I went through my phone. I arrived on the contact list and saw both Jimin and Yoongi's name.

I don't know why, but Jimin's name just didn't fit with the number one button. I preferred Yoongi's name next to the number one button.

I stopped as I realized something.

Yoongi has been there for me more than Jimin has when I lost my memory. He may not have known me, but he took care of me.

I immediately ran back home wanting to see him again.

°°°

Yoongi's P.O.V.
I was sitting on the sofa staring at the tv although it wasn't on. The apartment was silent, making it feel a bit lonely.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I took it out to see who was calling. I was hoping that the call would come from MinYoung, but it was Jimin.

I tapped on the answer button before placing the phone on my right ear.

"Yoongi Hyung?" I heard.

"Yeah"

"I wanted to say that I'm going back to Busan right now. I already told MinYoung about it and she didn't seem happy nor did she seem sad. She's on her way home right now. Please take care of her and make sure she doesn't get hurt. I just know you are the right one for her."

With that said, he ended the call.

I didn't even get the chance to say something.

What did he mean by 'I'm the right one for her'?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

Was it MinYoung?

I walked up to the door and twisted its doorknob to open. There stood MinYoung with her head facing down. She wasn't saying anything. She was just standing there looking down. It's as if she didn't want to look at me.

"MinYoung? Are you alright?" I asked

"Yoongi, you were always my number one and you always will be."

A/N:
I actually thought of what MinYoung's name would be if she ever married Yoongi.

She would be called Min MinYoung LOL.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

Bye bye~