🎍Chapter 4 🎍

Olivia's pov :

I enter the house to see my mum watching tv.I realise that I came home late so I quietly walk up to my room.

"Honey,I would like a word with you..."

Oh boy,she found out.I'm dead. If I don't make it out alive, tell my best friends that I love them. I place my bag on my bed and saw the book not hidden underneath the cloth anymore.

Why did I forget that my mum tend to clean my room when she is not working. I quickly make my way downstairs and sat where my mum sat.

"Honey,why did you lie to me this morning?"

"I'm sorry mum. I couldn't just let you know in the morning because I know how tired you were from work,"

"I understand but you should have told me."

"is it true that I have a brother? "

"Yes,"

The feeling of anger bubble up inside me once again. How could she keep such things a secret from me?

"I had a brother!!!Why didn't you tell me?!?!"

"I never told you because i wanted you to be safe from any danger that your brother may have brought to this household. I love you,olivia. I don't want you to lose you!!!"

"You could have told me before but why now?" As tears start to form in my eyes.

"Olivia look, I was scared that when you were young,you would go off and start to look for your brother. The reason dad left is because of Louis. Louis was so into gangs when he was your age, that i grew scared.He started coming home late,smoking and coming home all bloody looking . At first,your dad and i thought nothing of it until the news flash of Louis and his friends killing people in front of this huge house.
The police was about to arrest him and his gang members but before they could.The members died on the spot. The whole town was terrified of the scene as the police inform everyone to stay away from the house.Since then your father hated himself for having a son like him, he was afraid that you might turn out to be like Louis so he left.I stayed because I know you will never be like him.When you turn 13, your friends died,right?"

"Yeah but what does it got to do with anything?"

"They died because they enter the house before they went and meet up with you. Don't think I never knew about that,"

"Hehehehe oops,"

"Anyways , I knew the moment they step inside,they were goners.They were also in a gang. I assume you know about this," I nodded my head.

"Well,the bts gang are allies to 1D gang so I assume they went in and talk to them or so I thought. I never really think that they would get killed too. Till this very day, you could hear the stories about multiple bodies are found outside the house,"

That was a lot to take in.I need to enter that house to know more. May be I could talk to their ghost or something like that.One way or another, I'm going into that house.

"Oh, I know what you're thinking. Stay away from that house. You do not go anywhere near that house, young lady."

"But mum...."

"No buts. End of discussion,"with that she left the room.

I can't believe she said that but oh well,I will get in the house whether she likes it or not....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow,olivia finally knows the truth about her family and friends but is she really going into the house?

Olivia: oh yes I am!!

Author: hey ! What are you doing here? Shoo,this is my talk to the readers.

Olivia: oh come on,you never tried in other books.

Author: I have the ability to delete you.

Olivia: Please don't!!! I would do anything 😢😢

Author:anything. I'll be right with you,olivia.....

Olivia: what no!!!

Author:see you next time rainbows😄

Olivia: save me...