💝Epilogue...💝

louis's pov:

"LOU,WAKE UP!!! You promise to bring me to school,"as I woke up to a little girl's voice.

I woke up and look around me.I notice that I'm in my old room.Nothing seem to have change and it seems to me that I never left.

"LOU!!!"the little girl scream once again.

I look down as I got annoyed with the screaming and saw a small Olivia.I soften my exprssion as I saw her face.

"You're alive!!!"I scream with joy as I hug her,happy to see her alive.

"Of course,I am, did you sleep funny?"she asked as she sat in my lap.

"You don't remember?

"Remember what?"

"Remember how you save our lives and the bts boys..."

"Huh? I thought that was a dream?"

"Well whatever it is,you are alive.That's all that matters,now,"

"whatever you say,Lou. Mum says to get ready cause you are driving me to school.I can't wait to see kookie and the rest of the boys"she said as she got of me.

~time skip to school-

"Bye baby did. I will pick you up after school,"I told her as I kissed her forehead goodbye.

"Bye big bro.Okat,see you," she waved.

I watch her run towards a group of seven boys.Those boys must be the bts boys.They noticed me and they smiled,waved at me.I smiled and waved at them back.I drove off school and drove to the park to meet my friends.I park the car and went out.

"LOUIS!!!" I heard someone shouted my name.

I turn around and spot my friends,waving at me.I waved back and jogged towards them.Things have change now but it's for the better...

Jungkook's pov:

I spot Olivia coming down from a car.I waved her over.I notice Louis inside the car.

"Hyungs,isn't that Louis?"I asked.

"It is,"jin-hyung said.

All of us smiled and waved at him.We spot Olivia coming near us.I ran up to her and hug her.

"Did you miss me that much,kookie?"she asked.

"Yep,"I said as i saw Louis drove away.

"Alright kookie.let go of the poor girl,"hoseok-hyung said as he pry my hands of her.

I finally let her go after hoseok-hyung got annoyed with me.Olivia only giggled at us.

"Oh...you think that this is funny,but?"hoseok-hyung asked.

"Kinda of is funny,"she shrugged...

Suddenly,hoseok-hyung hugged her and tickled her.

"AGHH!!! STOP IT HOBI!!"Olivia screeched.

"Yah!!! You kids leave her alone and let's get to class,"jin-hyung yelled at us and push hoseok-hyung of Olivia.

"C'mon Olivia,let's go together.But things!!"I said as I pulled Olivia with me to class.

"Bye guys!!!" Yelled at them.

I could hear my hyungs laught at us but I don't care.We have our lifes back and nothing could change that.According to jin-hyung, he and namjoon-hyung want to check the witch house but it was gone.I guess the enchantment really broke.I'm glad Olivia did it.

"Hey kookie, lost in thoughts again?"Olivia questioned.

"Yep,"I laughed as she sighed.

What can I say? Nothing can change this moment.I'm glad that the witch house is gone and that every is at where it should be....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that I finally conclude this story, I hope you guys enjoy my book.This my first time writing about bts. I hope I wrote well and if I did a mistake please do let me know.Thank you for reading this book.

Next year or maybe somewhere this year...I will be writing another book but it will be a bts one.It's called hybrid kingdom.Please do keep a look out when that book will be published.