💌chapter 24:Witch curse(5)💌

Louis' pov:

"Olivia,you did it.You save the day...The world...me.Please wake up.Don't leave me here.Why do you have to do that?" As I begged her dead body to come back...

A hand suddenly touch my shoulder.I immediately look up to see a crying,smilling jungkook...

"Hey Lou,it's going to be fine.She's happy cause she save you and the rest of us"kookie said.

From the background,I could see the souls being release to the sky as they were set free from their prison and i could see olivia's soul among the crowd.She was waving at me and i saw her mouth something: 'i'll be back soon". With that she disappear into thin air.I had no idea why she said that but I'll know soon enough...I hope...

"If you say so jungkook cause I trust you..."with that I got up from my begging positing but before I got up fully I kissed olivia's forehead as a form of goodbye.

"Guys,Don't you find it strange that the souls left but yet we're still here.How is that so?"namjoon inquires...

He has a good point.Why are we still here not with those souls?

"Well,you see boys...The time is going to revert back to the very beginning soon.The enchantment has been broken and everything will be return as to normal.The house will not exsist anymore and you all will be with your family again but much more happier,"as we all heard a voice spoke from behind us.

We all turn around to see lay and his mum.I wonder why there are here and also what does she mean.

"What do you mean?"hoseok asked.

"Well,I told olivia that once she broke the enchantment.Everything will be restarted as before Louis left the house-" suddenly lay's mum got interrupted.

"Wait...you're telling me that it will be like sort of a do over?"jin asked.

"Yep.You guys can change the past once again and also, the house will never exist then and before.You guys will also be able to remember this event.As for Olivia,she will only remember saving Louis and nothing else..."she explain further.

"Oh," all of us said as we realised the situation at hand...

I just realise that lay is not with his mum anymore.I look around and spot him near olivia's body.I walk up to him...

"Hey lay,"I called out to him.

"Hey Louis," I heard him sigh

I sat beside him and there was this comfortable silence surrounding us.

"She save the day...didn't She?"he finally ask after some time.

"Yes,she did.That's my sister," I smiled softly at her peaceful figure.

"I'm gonna miss her..."he sigh.

"How come?"

"Lou,she is my girlfriend,now.I should have ask your permission id she could be minebut I felt that it will be too late for me to ask..."

I was shocked at first but I soon realise that lay loves my sister with all his heart.

"Well, whatever the case is.I would let you date her anyways. The world will soon restart.Better make your last words last to her. I leave you alone for a while,"with that I left him.

"Lou,thanks," with that we both were greeted by silence once again...

Hoseok's pov:

I can't believe we will be able to be back to pur normal lives again.We can restart making friends with Olivia...wait She will remember us but this run the new us.

"Wait..when will this restart begin?"I heard suga hyung asked.

We all look at lay's mum as she thought about it...

"Now..." as she said that, we all felt the wind surrounding us.

We noticed lay beginning to leave olivia's body and stood beside his mum.

"Goodbye boys.Till we meet again,"she said as she waved at us.

"Well guys,this has been a great adventure and i hope that whatever happens.We will be able to see each other again..."Liam said.

"I totally agree.We had so many memories with each other.Let's hope we get to meet each other soon," jin-hyung said.

"I'm gonna miss you all. Let's never forget this moment,"niall said.

"We shall not.My dear buddy.We will always have theses memories,"kookie said.

The wind began to surround I faster than ever.

"I can't wait to see my family again,especially, Olivia."Lou sigh,happily.

"I'm glad to hear that Lou,"namjoon-hyung said.

"Let's see what the future await us,"zayn said.

"I agree with zayn.Let's see what the future holds,now." I said.

"I agree with hyung.The future may have change now,"jimin said.

"Let's make this final moment last.To us!!!"tae shouted as the wind grew louder.

"Let's keep moving on and never forget each other,"Harry shouted.

"We are the bts and the one direction gang!!!" Suga shouted.

"TO US!!!"all of us shouted as we hold into each of our hands.

All of us close our eyes as we felt the wind lifting us up in the air.I hope whatever happens we will always be there till the very end....