💐Chapter 10💐

Jimin's pov:

"IT'S THE NEXT DAY!!!GET UP!!" Is all that I heard from jin hyung as he ran around screaming from door to door.

Why is he screaming bright and early in the morning?it's too early to get up and be scream at. I open my eyes to see my roomate,hoseok,getting ready for something...

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked as I get up from my bed,very slowly.

"Did you forget that we are a human,now and that we need to go to school like a normal human would do and so that we could speak to Olivia?" Hoseok said as he turn to me.

He looks at me as though he knows that I forgot,which I did completely forgot about it.Aish....

"Oops, I guess I forgot about it.hehehe. I should go get ready then before hyung kill me,again..." I said as I went to go get ready.

"Yeah,you should." He said was I left me.

Hoseok's pov:

Aish,that kid always seem to forget about nearly everything.What are we gonna do with him? I got out from our room and went downstairs. I immidiately spot Louis and namjoon in the living room, whispering to each other.Probably discussing about the Olivia situation. I saw a sleeping jungkook on the couch and start to smirk...

"Why are you smirking?" I heard teahyung ask as he stood beside me.

"You see a sleeping jungkook on that couch and that whip cream in the kitchen on top of the counter over there. Want to prank him?" I said as I turn to him.

"Yes and most definately, I go grab that wip cream and you grab that feather," tae said as he left to the kitchen.

I look around to find that feather and saw it laying beside Liam. I walked towards him well more like the feather but still and grab it as it was next to him.

"Going to prank again?" He asked as he look up from what he was reading.

"Yep. This time on jungkook," I replied.

"SERIOUSLY!! AREN'T YOU GUYS WORRIED THAT WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" We heard jin hyung shout somewhere in the house.

"JIN, WE STILL HAVE AN HOUR LEFT BEOFRE SCHOOL.LET US ALL SLEEP IN PEACE!!" We heard yoongi yelled back at him.

"Fine..." he said as we saw him walked to the kitchen with a pout on his face.

"Well, there goes jin being sad again.I should go cheer him up and I'm going to the kitchen to help him.In case,he did something to himself.Don't die by doing that prank on him," Liam said as he left to the kitchen.

I just shrugged because the amount of times,Liam warn is.We just never listen. I walk back and still see jungkook sleeping peacefully on that couch,looking like an innocent little bunny rabbit.Hehehe....not for long that is as I continue to smirk. I spot taehyung with the wip cream,already. As I walked up to him and showed him the feather.

"Let's do this," tae whispered.

~after the prank~

"GET BACK HERE YOU TWO!!!" Jungkook scream as he chases after us.

We totally did not regret that prank at all.

Liam's pov:

I sigh as I realised that jungkook is already after them. They will never learn even after I warn them about it.

"Hey liam, want to help me?" Jin asked.

I realise he got over the whole yoongi telling at him.

"Sure. What are you making?" I asked as I walked to him.

"Pancakes. Something simple and easy for us to make, just to start us of with the long day ahead of us."

"True. It's gonna be long one since Lou will finally speak to his sister and we get to meet her offically too,"

"Well, let's get it started. We don't have all the time in the world,anyways."

I chuckled at him and proceed to help him after we both saw a glimpse of a screaming teahyung and hoseok.

Olivia's pov:

"Bye mum, love you." I said as I waved my mum goodbye.

"Bye honey, have fun in school and don't get into any trouble in school," my mum said, waving me off.

I shake my head at my mum's antics and worries. She is way too protective for me but she did loss her son not too long ago. I can't believe that my brother was in the same school as me. Today, will be the day I will talk to him,hopefully.

I hope nothing goes wrong.But I didn't know how wrong I was until it was too late.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapter but if I wrote too long.