❤ Chapter 3 ❤

Olivia's pov:

"Who were the leaders of both groups?" I questioned as we sat at our normal sitting place.

"Well for the 1D gang, it's Louis. As for the bts gang,it's namjoon,"mia said.

It couldn't be them, right? I think I should confirm with my friends.

"What were their full name?"

"Louis William Tomlinson and Kim namjoon. Why?" Lily answered.

"Nothing. Just wondering,"

They just shrugged their shoulders and faced in front. Since the teacher has arrived. I turn around as well,scared for being caught talking to mark instead. Not that I hate him or anything. I guess I was right about both of them being my brother and old friend. I will definitely confirm with mum once I get back home.

~time skip to history class~

Finally,it's my last lesson of the day and I just can't wait to get back home to ask my mum some questions.Currently, I'm with Lily since she almost take the same classes as me.

"I can't believe that bambam talk to me for the first time in my life. Isn't that amazing?" Lily asked as she turned to me.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Are you alright?you've been quiet,lately. Is there something wrong? You know you could always tell me,"

"I know. It's just that I can't stop thinking about the gangs,"

"Well,stop. Their dead anyways. Why bother? It's not like they mean anything to you,do they?"

"They don't " I lied.

I'm not telling her the truth until I know for sure...

"See,come on class is about to start. I can't wait to see and hear everyones birth story." Lily said happily as she ran to class.

I followed along as I shaked my head at her odd behaviour. I have such weird friends but I love them either way.

Olivia's mum pov:

I went up to olivia's room to clean up as she tends to forget to clean up her room.As I vaccum her room, I noticed a strange blue book under a cloth. I pick up the book from under there.

 I pick up the book from under there

(Full book pic)

Olivia found the book that I have been hiding for years.Why did she lied to me when I asked her if she find anything else? I'm going to have to lecture the girl for lying and to get answers once she come back from school.

I left the book,where it was place but without it being covered. I continue cleaning her room.

~time skip~

At last,finish cleaning the whole house. It's a good thing my boss let me have one day break. I get to spend time with my daughter as I don't usually get much time like I used to with her.

Olivia's pov:

I quickly pack my bag after I heard the bell ring.

"Class,don't forget to do your homework on how your birth story effect your life now and olivia,could you stay after class," Mrs Maria said/asked.

"Yes,Mrs Maria,"

"Well, I guess I see you tomorrow. Let me know what Mrs Maria wanted to talk to you about." Lily said.

"Sure,see you tomorrow," I waved as she left.

I walked up to Mrs Maria after everyone left the classroom. I wonder what she wants to talk about.

"Olivia,were you paying attention to my class?"

"No,Mrs Maria," I told her honestly because she can read me like an open book.

"What's the matter?"

Mrs Maria is the best teacher ever as she always looks out for her students. Which I love about her.

"It's just that I found out that I had a brother and my mother has been keeping it a secret from me.I found out that he was in a gang and died as well. Since this morning, I have been thinking about it."

"Well,I'm sorry for your lost but I'm sure your mother have a reasonable explanation. You go find out from her and let me know what you find out. I had said in class that 'the past makes us who we are and where we stand'. Even though your brother is not with you but he will forever be in your heart. Now, how about you get home."

"Yes, of course.Mrs Maria,thank you," I thank her as I hug her.

"No problem Olivia,"she waved goodbye as I left her class.

I quickly place all my books in my locker and left school. I took the longer route home just to see the house.As I am nearing to the house, I have a the feeling of being watch. I slowly look up and saw something disappear in front of my eyes. I held onto my bag and ran home.

Mysterious pov:

Olivia almost see me.phew,that was a close one.luckily no one notice,not even Lou or kookie.

"Hyung,what are you doing looking out the window?" I turned around to see kookie.

"Oh nothing," I said as I walk off.

"Oh okay, joonie hyung wanted to speak to you,"

"I'll be there,"

With that I left the room. For your own sake Olivia, please don't ever enter this house...