👑Chapter 18👑

Lay's pov:

After Olivia explain to me the situation very carefully, I got shocked and scared at the same time.This is a huge problem...a total mega one...

"Wait...you lot a telling me that the witch has enough souls to seek her revenge because you idiots keep pulling people which then help suceeded her plan or revenge.Did you realise what you did?!?"I yelled.

"We just realise so don't blame it on us,"suga huffed.

"Now's not the time,suga.We don't have much time to stop her.We have until next week to stop her.How are we gonna do that?"Olivia questioned.

"Simple,we seek help from my mum.She must know something.Meet me here after school and we will head over to my mum's flower shop,"I told them.

"That's settled then.After school meet up and over to his mum's flower shop,"namjoon said.

As soon as they agreed,the school bell rang.

"Remember,after school."with that we all left the courtyard.

Olivia's pov:

Why on earth did the boys have to help the witch?Then again,they did have no idea have such things happening to them in the first place.

"Earth to Olivia...hello...are you there???"I heard Lily calling me.

"Huh? What?"I asked blurred.

"Well,you miss out homeroom and important information about the Halloween party.."mia said as we left the empty homeroom.

"What has been on your mind recently,Olivia?"Lily ask.

"You could tell us.."mia said.

I really wish that it was that easy but sadly,it wasn't.I really do want this horrible nightmarethat is called life to end pretty soon though.

"Its nothing...just worried about my mum that's all,"I said.

"Oh okay then..Everything will be fine.There  is nothing to worry about.It's not like the world is about to end.."Lily said,giggling.

Oh,how I really wish that the world will really not end so soon.I hope so much to leave for....I sigh as I try to keep up with my two best friends...

~after school~

"Bye guys,see you tmr,"I waved my two best friends goodbye.

"Bye Olivia,"they waved.

I saw the boys waiting for me by the gate and immeadiately ran towards them,panting.

"Woah...there little sis.No one is leaving yet.Layis not even here yet."Lou said.

"Who said I'm no here?"I heard may said.

"Oh,lay,glad that you made it,"Liam said.

"Alright.Let's get going,now."he said as he mention us to follow him.

All of us shrugg and just follow him.This reminds me of the time when lay first brought me to his mum's flower shop.This Time round, is with the boys tagging along.

~At the flower shop~

Once,we reach the flower shop.I could tell that the boys were curious but now is not the time to be curious.The state of the whole world rest in both of our hands since we don't have much time.

"C'mon,My mum should be in her office now,"lay said as we walked to his mum's office.

Once we step foot in,we saw lay's mum looking at all of us.

"I heard about the situation at hand.All of you are here to seek my help,an I correct to say it?"lay's mum said.

"Yes madam,we are all in grave danger due to our foolishness,"jin said as he and the rest bow down to apologise.

"Its fine,boys.Now,I wish to speak to Olivia alone then to all of you,"his mum said.

"C'mon guys,let's wait outside until my mum call us back in,"lay said as he brought all the boys out.

"My dear,Olivia.I'm afraid that you need to figure out how to break that enchantment soon or else.The fate of our world falls into your hands.I could only do so much from here,"she said.

"I understand that but I have yet to understand it.To break the enchantment, I have to sacrifice for love.I don't really get that,"I said.

"Love does not always need to be romantically.You just have to feel it cause your heart knows what to do.The time will come when you face your greatest fear..."

"What does that suppose to mean?"

"You will find out soon,my dear.First, you have to be closer to them then ever.Then you shall,understood what i mean.There is a catch.Once you do break the enchantment,everything will be reset..."she said.

"What do you mean 'reset'?" I ask.

"The whole world will restart from the beginning your brother left home.The only ones who remember the whole story will only be the boys and you..."she explained

"No one else?"

"No one..."

I have this strange funny feeling that all of this will happen very soon.This ain't a normal Halloween fright anymore.I just hope nothing goes wrong or in our way to saw our world...

The witch's pov:

The night of halloween is coming soon and my revenge will then began.No one can stop me from seeking my revenge to this wicked world.They will suffer one way or another.If one were to stop me,well,let the nightmare begun....

Watch out....humans....this witch is casting a very wicked spell on you....sleep tight...don't let the boogie men get you...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Halloween to everyone!!!!

Have a very wickedly scary Halloween...