💙Chapter 20:witch curse (1)💙

~Wednesday:Halloween day~

Olivia's pov:

I sigh as I realise what day it is today.Today is halloween,the curse will begin tonight.I'm kinda scared and worried.I'm currently getting ready for school with my Halloween costume.Which is...a vampire.I also realise that the boys won't be around anymore cause their spell is already over and they most likely to be ghosts by now.

I also realise that the boys won't be around anymore cause their spell is already over and they most likely to be ghosts by now

(This is her costume)

I sigh...at least the costume is easy to move around at the least.I began to walk downstairs and I spot my mum watching tv.

"Hey mum,I'm gonna go now."I said as I made it downstairs to her...

"Well,have fun and you look so adorable,"mum said as she got up from her sitting position to hug me.

"Thanks mum.Bye,"I waved as I left.

She waved back and closed the door.I made it to school and saw everyone in their Halloween costume.I spot Lily and mia talking to each other.I walk over to them.

"Hey guys,I love your costumes.They look so cool and beautiful,"I said as I look at their costume: an angel and a fallen Angel...

They look so cool and beautiful,"I said as I look at their costume: an angel and a fallen Angel

(This is what their costume look like)

"Thanks olivia.We love your costume as well.You look like a cool vampire in those clothes,"mia said smilling.

"So,what were you guys talking about?"I ask.

"Didn't you hear?that the boys that you hangout with suddenly pull themselves off from school yesterday night."Lily said.

"Really?"I ask even though I knew why.

They claimed they rather not have the whole school screaming at them.I wonder if they are actually celebrating Halloween in that house.I will find out soon anyways.

"Yeah,really.They are like the hot topic of this whole school."mia said.

"I guess..they have their reason,"I said,shrugging.

"I guess so.Anyways,the Halloween party will start tonight at 7pm.I also heard that at 9pm,that there will be a full moon tonight,"mia stated.

Phew...I have at least 1 hour and 30 minutes before heading over to the boys house.I assume the witch will be release by then.

"Sorry girls,may I snatch Olivia?"I heard a voice ask.

I look up and saw his costume.Aww,he looks like a cute little wolf...

"Umm..sure,"Lily said,unsure.

With that lay grab me,he drag me in school to the janitor closet.

"Nice place,"I said,scarastically.

"Very funny,Olivia.I need to talk to you."he said.

"You could have drag me to a different area then the janitor closet if you so desperately need to talk to me,"I pointed out.

"Oops,sorry.Anyways,I wanted to ask.Are you ready for tonight?"

"Which one the party or the curse?"

"The curse,of course."

"I guess I am but I am worried though.What if I fail?What if the whole world got destroyed because of me?What if---"I got cut short when I felt lips on mine.

I got shocked as I open my eyes and notice that lay is kissing me.Suddenly,my eyes flutter close.I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realise that lay stop kissing me.

"Sorry,I had to stop you from rambling.And Besides,you will be fine.I believe in you.This is your destiny,you can do this."he said as he placed his forehead on mine.

"Thanks,lay."I said as I hug him.

"Your welcome.Oh and Olivia,"

"Hmm..."

"I love you...like I really love you.You are the most bravest,kindest,sweetest girl that I ever met.I never ever regret meeting you in the first place.You always seem to light up my world with your smile.I know you used to crush on Jackson and---"I cut him off by kissing him too.

"I know...I did sort off develop my feelings for you too...I guess my crush for Jackson left,right after he died and i met you afterwards.How come you waited this long to tell me?"I said after we kiss.

"Well,I didn't know when will be the perfect time but I guess today it is.I had loved you even before you know me.I could only watch you from a far.I knew that today is my last chance to admit my feelings. To you.Cause once you break that curse, I won't remember any of this,"

"Well,I'm glad that you admit to your feelings to me.Let's head to class,shall we?"

"We shall and oh,save me a dance tonight?"he ask after a left the closet.

"Oh,I will."with that we went to our classes.

I touch my lips and i started to blush.I didn't realise that lay had a crush on me.Why didn't I realise that? I guess I was too busy crushing on Jackson that I didn't realise lay.But wait...are we a thing? Oh well,I ask him later at the dance...

The witch's pov:

The glass is going to a break soon. I can't wait to get out from here.I notice a bunny looking boy looking for something...

"Where is it?"I heard him ask.

I wonder what is he looking for?He is quite the catch.

"Kookie ,did you find those fake fangs  and mask in the attic?"I heard  another male voice ask.

"Not yet,joonie.."so that's both their names.

They must lived here since they are ghost and also that seem to be the ones who is going to let me free sue to their stupidity of killing.I should thank them before killing them,ensuring that they are all dead forever....with that I left them to their search....they will soon meet me....