[] C h a p t e r 1 0 []

A/n : This song is Symphony by Clean Bandit.

Feel free to hear it while reading this. My old habit of writing while hearing songs. It can be relatable to this chapter, Can be not. Oh boi, I feel this chapter is going to be longer than usual, So bring some snacks with you while reading this.

>>>>>

He kept falling and falling into the emptiness. His body was motionless as he didn't know how long he had been like this. Falling with no reassurance of time and space. He haven't land on anything, Yet...

'Hi.' A voice called out to Error in his head.

'Uhm hai.' It's odd to hear only a voice talk to me and saying such a short word.' Error responded.

'Remember me?' They asked, As a flash of memory entered Error's head. A memory of someone, A reflection of himself. He remembered, It's the same person whose talking to him while he was unconscious. To be specific, Before he is blind and after the hero acts helping Killer and Dust.

'Yea. Other me.' Error sighed as he thought for a while. If he could talk to his other him, Then he must be unconscious badly or sleep long enough to meet him again. Again, He doesn't able see him, He only able to hear to their sounds.

'Long time no talk. Sure they damaged you real, REAL hard.' Error snickered when they raised their voice at the second 'real' word.

'Yea. I fell down from the core. I didn't have the chance to see who's seeing I'm falling. It must be someone that hate me, Till they didn't help me.'

'To be honest, I think because of that fall from the core, We kinda mixed up.'

'Mixed up?'

'Well not in a bad way at least. You could talk to me, I could talk to you whenever we can.'

'That's not too bad, At least one more voice talk to me in my head.'

'Another stuff is... Your eyes replaced with my eyes, Not replaced but you can see stuffs from my eyes. But my eyes only could see black and white, Is that fine by you?'

'Fine? Why you ask that as if we are going to making out alive.'

'I dunno man, We haven't fall on the ground, We are still falling through the blankness. Maybe we stuck like this forever.'

'Man... I failed the only way of the best way of dying. Even the core couldn't make my death.'

'Haha very funny. I thought you didn't mean to fall down to the core.'

'I knew I didn't expect that portal will lead the core. After some seconds of falling, I realized that I can end my life with this. I didn't bother to pull myself up with my strings.'

'After all, They all wanted my death right? They didn't want destructions, They only wanted creations. They didn't want the balance. I'm the one who help them but Ink was the one who they respected.'

'I try so hard to keel the balance, I did my job as I told to. I didn't break any rules. I'm the one who's suffering from all of this abuse. Ink broke the rules and didn't listen to the consequences. He wasn't suffering, He didn't even get a single insult from any of his creations.'

'They wanted my death. From all of these years, I wanted to be free. So it's a win win right? I could finally be free and happy, They could finally stop the destructions. I can't wait to see how they react to Ink, Being a killer to every AUs by keep creating.'