A/n

Uhuk uhuk another a/n -w-

Uh- As I said- I was on 12 days break. I want to take care of another book but I end up deleting books :D

My brain isn't processing very well as I keep trying to work on that book- But end up thinking of this book. I don't know why but it seems I stuck in here, Writing Broken Path with passion. I keep thinking about the sans that Error will meet in Chapter 15.

Like how they will meet, The setting, The atmosphere of the situation, Their reactions, The kids reaction and all! Lots of routes playing around my mind. I also don't forget about Fresh and Geno, I will do them in the next chapter.

So many things I want to type but I'm lazy at the same time. I like to read your comments and roleplay to kill the time or cheer myself. I like all of your comments and stuff. I want to reply to each of your comments but I'm busy at the same time.

I have a lot of works to do! Example :
1) I need to do Broken Path before the deadline

2) I need to do some Bonus Part on Wild Flower

3) I need to do the requests of Detroit Become Human and Sancest.

4) I need to complete my puns book till chapter 100

5) I need to do the sequel of Wild Flower called 'Blossom Flower' (I haven't do that in a long time XD)

6) I also need to do what happen if you choose IdolTale, Nightmare crash the party, Nightmare collects the group and many more!

7) I have a sister and I need to do chores.

8) I need to continue Twin Killer too, I have no more idea for that book tbh so I think of deleting it.

9) Also the newly book called Insanity - Insane Error Sans, It's not my book. I just decided to help the author to continue it. I also need to do that too.

Reader : ...Take a break author!

Me : I am taking a break! But I can't stop thinking about this book!

Reader : Make a schedule, Geez.

Me : SADLY I NEVER WORK ON SCHEDULE T^T

Reader : Take your time

Me : Instead of resting and taking my time, I'm playing my phone and watching TV

Reader : Do you do art?

Me : Yup! I'm not a great artist, But I try to draw Error sans but end up failing XD

Reader : I wanna see the art!

Me : Your eyes will be blind- PREPARE FOR A TRASH!

Reader : ...

Me : Uhuk uhuk- Yeah- I know it's a trash. I can't draw. SORRY FOR DISAPPOINTING YOU!

Here~ Have a lil spoiler while I'm gone.

Error is crying- There is star sanses. There's Error face in Broken words. That's enough clue for you all! If you know what AU is that, Then congratulation for knowing it :3

Warning : Don't comment the name of the AU if you know this.

Again, My art :3
And the boy who's sitting on the wheel chair was me :D

~Peace