[] C h a p t e r 4 []

Nightmare carried Error in bridal style, Sighing that he got Error in time before his brother and his friends destroy him. He had saved Error from being crushed by them. What happen if he was seconds late? Maybe it would be the last time he see Error.

 What happen if he was seconds late? Maybe it would be the last time he see Error

The blasters and bones flew toward Error. Nightmare immediately appeared in front of Error, Error eyes widened. He didn't want Nightmare to take the impact just because his little stupidness on believing such a trap.

"NIGHTMARE!" He yelled loudly, Running to him. Nightmare wanted to blocked the attacks, But before that could happen, The attacks were to close.

Nightmare teleported both of them to his castle. Eventually Error had passed out due to the tension and fear. Error's negative emotion at least worth it for saving him alive. Error's emotion made Nightmare stronger.

Nightmare entered a spare room and placed Error on a spare bed

Nightmare entered a spare room and placed Error on a spare bed. He put a blanket on him as he went out of the room. Nightmare sighed and closed the door, Yawning quietly.

Horror ran towards Nightmare, Panting heavily. "N-nightmare! There's something important to discuss about!" He spoke up, Looking at Nightmare's blue eye.

"It better be good Horror, Cause I got no time for bullshit." Nightmare spoke, Listening to Horror.

"Killer and Dust went missing! Cross and me couldn't find them! They were here a few minutes ago, But they suddenly disappeared!" Horror explained.

"They are probably killing monsters and hunting for L.O.V.E. No need to worry." Nightmare stated briefly as he leaned to the wall.

"But, They didn't tell us. Also aren't you tell them to take care of the castle today? They can't be leaving like that." Horror sighed.

"I could help..." Error out of nowhere said, Looking at both Horror and Nightmare.

Nightmare gritted his teeth, "No way! You almost dusted today, You wanted to search for them after that? No. You need rest." Nightmare bluffed.