[] C ha p t e r 1 9 []

"I'm running out of time..."

"Melody

"Melody... We can't keep wasting time on playing the games in here. Daycare will be close soon." Error sighed as he carried a glass bowl of two golden fishes they had caught. They say that golden fish brings luck and will keep the failure away. Melody says that two golden fishes mean double luck where we can be happy for rest of the life. Error doesn't believe that as much as the kids do but just believe it anyway.

Melody stopped playing shooting targets with water gun as he tilted his head, "Huh?" He questioned as the game says game over in the screen. He dropped the water gun as his legs moved and walked to Error as he held a giant pink teddy bear that they had won. Melody had a smile on his face as he hugged the teddy bear softly. It looks cute when he hold the teddy bear. "You say something?" He asked as he reached in front of Error.

"Yeah, Let's stop playing. It's getting late." Error spoke, Everything in his voice was monotone. His visions right now was grey, Filled with emptiness. He knew he will be lonely soon after he drops out Null and Void, He will leave this multiverse soon which means he will leave Melody as well. He will get back to his old life as soon as Fate finds him or Ink finds him. Everything will end up peaceful as if nothing is happening.

"...You won't leave the kids... Don't you?" Melody asked bitterly, Dropping the pink teddy bear to the ground. His voice immediately went down when he slowly reaches the end on the question. He had a frown on his face as his face darkened in sadness. He looked down, Sighing softly. He knows what he had asked is dumb and he already knows the answer. So there is no point in asking Error about that.

"You know the answer... I don't want them in danger. So this may be the best options." Error sighed, Looking straight at Melody.

"After all... Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go." Error smiled as he patted Melody's back softly. He glitched a little but at least he touches someone and he knows that he touches someone. He will glitch badly if someone touches him and he doesn't know that person is going to touch him.

"The kids need you. They need a dad figure, Not a caretaker. You know how badly it change their mind if you are going to leave them right?" Melody spoke as a few tears slipped down his eyes. He just found Error and his cute kids. He gains happiness and life from three of them. He felt like being a family once again before they leaves him. Why suddenly everything turn upside down? Why every start is going to end again? He doesn't want this to end...

"You can take care of them if you want... I find out that you trust me, So I can trust you as well. I mean that's what friends supposed to do right?" Error spoke, Looking down. Everything will just repeats, Just like reset, Maybe he was Lucky to find a little happiness in this multiverse but he knows he will come back to his old life again.

"Hehe... Sometimes you make someone c-cry... and suddenly you say m-magic... that makes someone f-flustered, What are you? A w-wizard? P-please... Don't leave me... I-I'm lonely... Null and Void needs you..." Within that, Melody broke out into tears as bent down, Hugging the ground as more tears slipped out.