✫Fourteen✫

"Carefull okay." Yoongi said as he made a small cup with his hands to give the smallest fairy some support.

The youngest nodded. They were inside Bang Pd's office and had to be carefull to not move anything. They couldn't fly either, it would create fairydust which would let the objects fly.

So there they were, trying to climb ontop of the bookshelves. They knew that they weren't going to make it but they had to. They didn't have a lot of time either, Bang pd's would eventually be done with the other boys and come back. They had to think quickly.

"This isn't going to work." Jihoon groaned while he tried to stretch his body to get ontop. It didn't work, not even a little bit.

"Come on, we need to hide somewhere!" The oldest said. He was gripping his hair and looked around in panick. And then it happened.

The doorknob turned. They looked over at it and looked back at each other. They ran as fast as they could to hide under the desk.

The door flew open the moment that they weren't visible for that person. They heard a deep sigh and strong footsteps. Yoongi was holding Jihoon's mouth as he felt the boy trembling.

He prayed so hard that everything would turn out okay. His face became paler when he saw the two feet standing by the desk before they saw the chair sinking in a bit.

And then it became worse.

They saw an arm that was crawling under the table. It was Bang pd's arm. Their eyes widened when they saw more and more of his body and so they did what everyone would do.

They bit the hand.