✫Three✫

✿AUTHOR POV

  ✿AUTHOR POV.✿  

Yoongi got bored very quickly and decided to explore the house a little now that he got the opportunity to do so. He flew down the stairs and landed himself on a pretty big white cabinet. It didn't look like the other ones so Yoongi decided to open it, just for fun. It was pretty hard to open the damn door but when he did he was greeted by a cold air. He looked inside and saw bottles of juice, cheese, ham, lettuce, butter and more. The fairy quickly flew in it and took a bite of everything he could lay his small hands on.

After that, he took a look at the other cabinets finding rice, instant noodles, soup, coffee, and others. He repeated the cycle, looking inside, taking little bits, falling in love with the food, eating almost all of it, flying out, not closing it and looking for another cabinet filled with food for his hungry stomach.

Eventually, they wasn't one cabinet closed and he looked over at the shiny water-filled the box with a weird pipe. He turned the pipe on and swam into the water. He dried his wings and he flew back upstairs and crawled under a door that said "Jihope". He got greeted by another messy room but found something interesting. He found a giant, flat, black box with buttons and another way smaller boy with way more buttons. Yoongi rolled up his sleeves, accepting the challenge to find out how this thing works. 

He tried biting it, no use. Tried to slap it, no use. Heck, he even tried to cuss at it. He then looked at the smaller box again and tried to use that. He jumped on the red button and scared the life out of himself when he heard gunshots and a deep voice screaming. He fell from the bigger box and looked at it. He was amazed. The box showed little men fighting with guns and tanks. Yoongi sat down and pat himself on the back, proud of what he did.

He didn't even care how late it was getting and didn't hear it when voices started speaking, a door opened and a scream followed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!"

JIMIN POV.

We got home pretty early.  It was midnight when we opened the door and were met by a messed up kitchen. "NAMJOON! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO NOT TOUCH THE KITCHEN" Jin-Hyung screamed while almost punching Namjoon-hyung. Luckily Hoseok-hyung got in between them, taking the punch. But Jin-Hyung didn't care and tried to clean the kitchen before mouses would find their way in. I sighed and looked over at Taehyung. He looked a bit tense but I just ignored it, too tired to care.

Hoseok-hyung and I went upstairs and Hoseok-Hyung let out a loud scream. I raised my eyebrows and looked inside our room and screamed when I saw where he pointed to.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!"

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ