✫Seventeen✫

"What the hell do we do now!" Hoseok screamed with tears running down his cheeks. The 6 boys had all witnisted how the two fairies got launched out of the room.

They thought that they died but something gave them their hope back.

When they came to the now broken box on the backside of the building, they didn't see two mushed and dead fairies.

"They're still alive!" Jimin screamed and shook Hoseok as they two had tears of joy. "Yeah but we don't know where they are!" Jin facepalmed.

It was then that they felt raindrops falling on their head. "Nice, now it's raining, good job Namjoon."

"What the hell!" Namjoon screamed at Jin. "If you had just stopped Bang pd!" The younger shot at him.

"Oh I'm sorry for not being fast enough to grab a flying box!" The eldest said. They both gritted their teeth and the others looked from one to another.

"Guys, Let's not please..." Jungkook said while laughing nervously. "It's hyung!" They both said.

"Oh for God sake! Don't drag kookie into this!" Taehyung said as he stood in between them. 

"And what are you going to do about it!" Joon said. "Leave him alone you fathead!" Hoseok screamed as he launched himself onto the leader.

"Get off of me!" He screamed as the dancer pinned him down. Jimin then tried to pull Hoseok of but it didn't really work.

Then a little rock fell. "Guys..."

And again. "Hello..."

And then a fat stone fell right next to them which made them flinch.

"Finally you assbutts!" Jihoon screamed from the roof that he was on.

"Good job Kookie!" Jin praised him.

"What the fuck?" The maknae said as he suddenly got praised.

"Hello!?!" The fairy screamed again and they laughed sleepishly. 

A/n I still have one draft that I will publish next week, then I wont updates for a week because of exams.