✫Sixteen✫

The lid fell of the box when it got launched out of the office. Yoongi at this point, was unconsious. Jihoon had a bad headache but had quick reflexes.

(a/n Imagine this to be slow motion)

Jihoon pushed himself through all the jewelery and grabbed his older brother as he fell through the air. He then tried to fly up, to another roof close by but a necklace got stuck on his tiny foot.

He gritted his teeth and looked at his older brother in his arms. He was still very much not awake and so Jihoon did what he had to do.

He threw his brother on the roof and his tiny hands made their way to the necklace.

He was still trying to fly up and tried to get the necklace of his foot. It was too heavy and he wasn't in the best state to do anything. He was shaking and bleeding as he only had a few more meteres to go.

He then looked up and got the most crazy idea ever. But it was his only hope. He letted himself fall down with the necklace.

His body was trembling as he then flew a bit more down and then he managed to get out of the necklace.

His hand scraped over the ground as he made it just on time. His body was still a mess but he made it to the roof.

He looked around but didn't see his brother.

A/N I felt like updating again since I have exams next week.