✫Thirty Three✫

It was like a undercover mission for Yoongi. He was currently in the maknae's bag as the younger knocked on the door of the Seventeen dorm. After having to calm down Jin, he was told to go with the younger so while Jungkook was distracting the members he could go check the house and get his beloved brother.

He heard the door open and almost jumped out of the bag when he heard 4 unfamiliar voices instead of just one. He heard Jungkook say something before the door closed and he felt the bag getting placed down.

They had a solid plan. When Jungkook was going to say their creative code word, banana he would get out and start his mission.

Ten minutes passed before he finally heard the damn code word. He was already thinking about where to search, how, when. It was like he was James Bond. He even hummed a dramatic background song for some extra effects.

Dun dun dudu dun dun dudu DUDUDU DUDUDU.

He was a freaking genius.

He sneaked out of the bag and glanced at Jungkook. He almost shitted himself when he saw about 10 boys with the maknae. But nothing is going to stop Min fucking Yoongi. Or how he likes to call himself.

James Yoongi Bond.

He sneaked out of the room while still being alert since he knew that there were still 3 other unknown people in the house.

But he didn't think that finding his brother would be that easy yet difficult.

His brother, Jihoon was in the handpalm of a red haired man. It didn't look like he was being crushed or beaten up. He actually looked amused.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and used his two braincells to try to get Jihoon's attention.

Then he did the most stupid thing that he could've done.

"Aye Jihoon! Oi! Down here you dickhead!"

The red haired man's head snapped into Yoongi's direction together with Jihoon's.

And then he did the second stupiest thing he had ever done.

"I'm not a fairy okay! I'm just a small dick don't mind me!" 

A scream left the red haired man's mouth and Jihoon facepalmed. Yep, that's his brother.