✫Twenty Six✫

It was around 5 am when Yoongi started to recognize some buildings. "I think that we're close!" He said with excitement. 

They had been flying around the whole time, looking at signs and buildings. Yoongi had learned a lot actually. Haeri told him something about cars, trains and even planes. He knew what bikes were and how the billboards moved.

But even after all the fun, they were tired. They had been flying for so long that Yoongi's wings began to stretch slightly. Haeri saw it and they took a one hour break because she started to freak out, saying that they could maybe rip off. Luckily Yoongi could calm her down and they walked for a bit before taking off again.

During the flight, Haeri had told Yoongi what had happened when he was gone. She told him that Jihoon left because that girl that wanted to marry Yoongi now wanted to marry Jihoon. After refusing, Jihoon basically didn't have a choice but leave. Haeri was laughing when she told him that he left while pointing middle fingers at her saying to grow a brain before he left.

After that, Yoongi's mother died. Haeri didn't go in depht about that, seeing that it made Yoongi sad. 

"Haeri! I see them!" Yoongi said, more like he yelled. There they were, through the window Yoongi could see Seokjin, Jimin and Hoseok eating somewhere, possibly a cafe.

They flew right in there, not being noticed because of the crowd. They easily slid into Jimin's bag.

"Yoongi, I have to go." Haeri said. Yoongi had a frown on his face but nodded after it, understanding the situation.

"Thank you for bringing me home. Can I ever see you again? You know to pay you back." Yoongi said.

The girl's eyes sparkled when hearing it. She scribbled down an adress, using her lipstift and Yoongi's shirt. "I come here often. If you ever see a woman there than you can trust her, she knows me." Haeri said, smiling at him.

"Thank you again, I hope that I see you again." Yoongi hugged her tight. "I hope that Hyun-Jae and you will be okay."

"Thank you, I'll try my best to make things up. See you later, hopefully." She quickly pecked his forehead, swiping his mint hair away before flying out of the bag, alarming Jimin.

"Guess who's back bitches!" Yoongi whisper yelled when the three looked in the bag.