PATIENT

"This is Emily, wait for the beep" Emily's answering machine recites.

*Beeepp*

"Em, I think I'm in trouble and now I need your help" Alison fake cries. "Please hurry" she quietly sobs out before hanging up.
__________________________

Currently sitting in the booth with her parents at Bennigans eating her favorite dish Emily continues to ignore her phone as it rings and vibrates on the table.

"Emily someone is clearly trying to reach you" Pam says. "Answer the phone, we won't scold you" she jokes.

"It's just Alison" Emily lets her know now watching the device vibrate once again.

Getting annoyed by her girlfriend Emily grabs the phone to pick it up only to realize that it's a voice message.

Listening to the message Emily's eyes grow wide after hearing the blonde crying in fear on the other line.

"Is everything okay?" Pam questions her daughter now seeing the worry on her face.

"Alison's in trouble and she needs my help but Dad...

"Go" Wayne quips.

"Dad are you sure? I'm supposed to be spending tonight with you watch...

"Emily Go, we can spend all day tomorrow together and I'll be up when you get home" he tells her. "I need to spend some quality time with your mother anyway" he adds rubbing his hand up and down Pam's arm as if he's warming her up.

Still staring at her parents not knowing what to do Emily sighs and puts her phone away being as though she doesn't wanna miss the time she has available with her father.

"Emily, go Alison needs you" Pam tells her daughter. "Clearly it's something important" she also adds.

After being convinced by her parents Emily stands up to gather her things.

"Here take the car, we'll take an uber" Wayne says throwing her the keys.

"Thanks dad" Emily quips going around the table to give both her parents a kiss.

"Alison's lucky to have a girlfriend like you, Emmy" Wayne lastly adds causing Emily to turn around in shock.

Now standing there the Brunette begins to wonder how he knows about her and Alison.

"What?" She nervously questions scared of what he'll say next.

Here comes the yelling Emily thinks to herself.

"She's lucky to have a great friend like you Emily" her father says. "Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" He asks as Pam sits there smiling at her daughter.

"Oh okay..um I'll see you tonight" she quips before rushing out to the car and getting in.

With the blonde still on her mind Emily speeds through the streets of Rosewood hoping that her girlfriend is safe.