ITS YOUR FAULT

*There's a song ☝🏽*

Emily

*RIIINNNGGG*

"Mmmmm" Alison groans into her pillow after hearing the alarm on my phone going off. "I'm so comfortable" she adds as her body spoons into mine.

"Just..Just don't move" I say back still not opening my eyes. "I'll stop it" I tell her while rolling over towards her nightstand pushing dismiss on the alarm.

"Noo Em, my feet are poking out" my girlfriend responds after me accidentally pulling the covers off of her feet exposing them to the cold central air.

"Sorry" I quip throwing the extra bit of covers back over her feet. "Sorry" I apologize again laying my head in the crook of her neck while cuddling her for warmth again.

Now turned halfway around in my direction Alison intertwines our fingers whilst applying small smooches to my lips.

With the kiss growing more sensual by the second I place my hands on either side of her face to deepen it.

"I have to go home" I tell Alison as she continues to kiss my lips.

"I don't want you to go" Alison pouts now lying on top of me.

"Yeah I don't wanna go either but I need to get home and get changed" I declare. "I'll see you at school" I finish breaking the kiss once again.

Looking up into her eyes I begin to feel like a sailor lost at sea.

"But I can't kiss you at school, Em" the gorgeous blonde on top of me says. "Can't we just stay here all day?" She begs for permission."

Still staring up at those beautiful orbs of China blue I notice a tiny tear fall from her eye.

"You okay?" I ask making Alison smile at me while nodding her head. "You sure?" I ask once again.

"Yeah" Alison says with the cutest little giggle. "I was just thinking about last night" she tells me.

"Was I that bad?" I ask hearing the shame filling my own voice.

"No, Em you were great" my girlfriend tells me launching herself onto my lips for the billionth time today. "Lets go get showered, we don't wanna be late for prison" the blonde lastly jokes before pulling me into the bathroom with her.
_____________
1 HOUR LATER

Alison

Currently on our way to school both Emily and me walk hand and hand through the streets of Rosewood.

Looking down at our hands I can't but to notice how my hand fits perfectly into hers.

After everything that happened last night; after what we shared I've been thinking about telling my parents about Emily.

"You okay?" Emily questions me again for the third time this morning.

"I told you yes already" I laugh. "Why do keep asking?" I ask through my giggles.

"I don't know I guess I'm just waiting for an answer that I actually believe" my girlfriend states while looking through me with those beautiful brown eyes.