REWRITE THE STARS

*Make sure to listen to the song first*
2 YEARS LATER
Alison's POV

"Ali did you download the new Beyoncé?" Hanna questions as we sit in Spencer's barn.

"Ugh not yet" I reply.

"I'm loving her new video" Emily smiles while balled up on the love seat.

"Maybe a little too much, Em" I say raising an eyebrow making the smile on her face slowly falter as the girls look at her and laugh.

Why'd you say that?

"Okay what movie do you guys wanna watch? Spencer questions. "It's out of Bring it on or Moulin Rouge" my taller brunette friend states.

"Definitely Bring it On" Aria answers for all of us.

Bring it on is only the best cheer movie EVER.

The girls and I watch it at every sleepover and we recite all of the lines as if we're the actors.

As Spencer pops in the movie her older sister Melissa brings in popcorn and four blankets.

I hate that bitch, The feeling is mutual though.

She thinks that I want her boyfriend Ian.

Yes we've made out but that doesn't mean I want him, it's not my fault that her boyfriend seeks intimacy within girls that's not his girlfriend.

Much younger girls including Spencer.

"Hey Melissa can you bring out one more?" Spencer asks her. "Alison doesn't have one" she adds.

"Well I guess little Ali's gonna be cold tonight" Melissa says in a snarky tone before walking out.

Bitch.

"It's fine I'll just share with someone" I say walking over to Emily sitting down beside her.

While trying to get under the covers with her Emily throws me a look before snatching them away and stretching out her legs causing me to fall on the floor next to Hanna.

"Em" I say.

Getting no response she just rolls her eyes at me and turns around so that her back is facing me.

After a couple of minutes of watching the movie each girl is knocked out cold besides myself.

Shifting under the covers with Hanna the hogger I look over at Emily sleeping peacefully.