THE ONLY WAY

SAVE /sāv/
Verb
To keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.

Question: If you could save one persons life based upon your dreams, would you do it?

Answer: Yes
______________________________
[Loud Ambulance Sirens]

"Sixteen year old female possible prescription overdose" one of the paramedics said rushing Alison into the Rosewood County hospital with Jason chasing after them.

"What's her name?" A nurse questioned Jason.

"It's Al...its Alison Lauren DiLaurentis" Jason frantically spoke. "I'm..i'm her brother Jason DiLaurentis" he added in.

"Okay, Jason can you tell me what she took?" Another nurse asked.

"I don't know" he lowly answered staring down at his unconscious little sister.

"Jason, what was the prescription drug called that she took? Were the drugs hers or did she get them from somewhere else maybe they were your parents...

"LOOK I DON'T KNOW!" Jason screamed. "Our parents are away in Paris on business and when I came home I found her like this" he stated trying to hold in his tears. "Do What you have to do just make sure my sisters okay" he instructed them causing them to rush back into the emergency room while he waited in the lobby.

"She's not breathing" the resident spoke placing his hand on Alison's neck to feel for a pulse.

"Can we get a pulse?" Another nurse asked.

"Barely, move out of the way" the man rushed her reaching down towards the unconscious blonde to tilt her head back in order to open up Her airways so that he could listen to her breathing. "Nothing" He quipped Placing the very bottom of his palm down between the middle of her chest to perform compressions. "C'mon Alison" the man spoke to her before
giving her ventilations.

There was nothing.

"I NEED A MAX CART!" He shouted to his colleagues. "HURRY UP CHARGE UP THE DAMN MACHINE!" He told them after placing both crash cart electrodes on Alison's chest.
"C'mon dammit wake up" the man continued while the the blonde began to flatline.

Hearing the machines beeping from the hall Jason quickly looked up once he heard the doctor call out for Alison's name.

"What's going on?" Jason asked bursting into the room. "ALISON!" He screamed once he saw her lifeless body lying there.

"GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" The doctor shouted while the other nurses attempted to push Jason back Out into the halls.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?"

"Sir you need to wait in the lobby" the female nurse told him.

"ALISON!" The blonde boy screamed one last time after getting the door shut on his face.

"Jason?" Aria spoke from behind him standing alongside Spencer and Hanna.

"We saw the ambulance leaving your house and came as soon as we could" she stated

"We saw the ambulance leaving your house and came as soon as we could" she stated. "Where's Ali?" The tiny one asked causing Jason to turn towards the window on the door of Alison's hospital room.

Tears immediately began to rush down all three of the girls cheeks while Jason explained what happened. The girls were upset with Alison about what she did to Emily but Alison was their best friend no matter how upset they were with her and they didn't want to lose her. Especially when they had just lost Emily not too long ago. Still standing staring into the room watching, one of the doctors paced over to the door closing the blinds on the window as well.

"Erin, She's gone" one of the doctors colleagues stopped to tell him while he continued to do compressions.

"Not yet" Doctor Erin refused. "I know she's around here somewhere" He gritted through his teeth.

He wasn't wrong. Just because she wasn't present within her own body didn't mean that she wasn't there. It's just as C.S. Lewis once said. "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." And at the moment Alison's body was lying there while her soul stood staring at the other soul in front of her. The soul that she so desperately needed in her life in order to survive.

Enjoy 😊 -D

Enjoy 😊
-D