THIS ALREADY HAPPENED

Alison

Finally making it home from the police station I walk into the house taking my shoes off at the front door.

Feeling as if this is all fake or some sick and twisted dream I let out a shaky sigh while trying to hold back my tears.

Standing at the door trying to breathe my father walks out of his office rushing over to me.

"Alison" he calls in a worry.

"Daddy" I sob out allowing myself to fall into his arms.

"We heard about what happened at school today" he says referring to Emily's death. "They told us that you were down at the station but they wouldn't let us see you; did they hurt you?" He questions me making me nod my head side to side.

"No" I answer. "They just asked me questions about her" I cry out. "It's my fault" I whimper onto my dad's shoulder.

Sighing to himself my dad slowly pulls out of the hug to look at me.

"Alison I know that you were seeing Emily" my father says causing my head to quickly snap up in his direction.

"Dad I...

"It's okay" he responds pulling me into yet another hug. "It was nothing more than an honest friendship" he also states indicating that he thought we were only friends. "I know that she was your friend and I'm sorry about her death honey but maybe this is all for the best" my dad quips making me pull myself out of his arms with a confused face.

"Dad Emily's dead what do you mean it was all for the best?" I snap at him.

"Alison just think about it like this; if she's not around she can't try to turn you into something that you're not" the silver haired man that I call my father replies with a half smile. "I know you're not a lesbian, I'll go call Gabriel" he lastly says kissing the top of my head before walking off.

Just hearing the name of my fake boyfriend I begin to cry.

If only I wasn't so afraid to accept who I truly am she'd be mine as she'd still be alive.

Hearing my mothers voice on the phone in the family room I begin to walk over to her.

"Yeah Alison just got in" she says to the person on the phone. "Okay, great I'll email you the details tonight" she also tells the person. "Bye" my mom quips getting off of the phone.

Looking up at my red puffy eyes my mother shakes her head before getting up to hug me.

"That was the girls parents" she informs me. "We're setting up a memorial for Emily and I figured you'd want to help out with the photos" my mom says. "You girls were so close; inseparable" she states staring at a picture of me and the girls the summer Emily first moved to Rosewood.

 "You girls were so close; inseparable" she states staring at a picture of me and the girls the summer Emily first moved to Rosewood